GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"WHICH GAMING WORLD WOULD YOU LIKE TO BE IN!!!?!?!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 16/11/00 at 19:34
Regular
If you were forced to live in one gaming world, what would it be?????
Personally, I would like to be stuck in the Star Wars world. Although its mainly a film, they are games are as well. I would love to be in the Star Wars world: Lightsabers, Jedis, loads of planets, aliens, cool weapons, baddies, spaceships it would be great!!!
Thu 16/11/00 at 19:34
Regular
"I like cheese"
If you were forced to live in one gaming world, what would it be?????
Personally, I would like to be stuck in the Star Wars world. Although its mainly a film, they are games are as well. I would love to be in the Star Wars world: Lightsabers, Jedis, loads of planets, aliens, cool weapons, baddies, spaceships it would be great!!!
Thu 16/11/00 at 20:24
I would be in the Final Fantasy world, then I would be the greatest, I would be the king. And then Cloud Strife could lick my boots.
Thu 16/11/00 at 20:32
Regular
"IT'S ALIVE!!"
Army men:Sarges hroes, loads of ants for me to shoot, you can die unless your flame grilled as your plastic and I wouldn't need to rely on my eyes as the graphics around me would be sh s@#t it wouldn't matter. kill Ants! kill Ants!
Thu 16/11/00 at 21:18
"possibly impossible"
I'd like to either live in the peaceful world of the settlers, in the castle, or in Mario's world - giant magic mushrooms mmmmmmm!

Made in England, born and bred,
an 18th century brain
in a 20th century head
Thu 16/11/00 at 21:18
Regular
"Whatever!"
Star Wars would be my first choice, jumping in ships and going to some crazy planets would be mad.
I would love to also be in the Resident Evil world. Being located in Raccoon City, just imagine all the Zombies and mosters chasing after you and having posession of cool weaopons and blowing their heads off. Meet some nice chicks aswell, Jill Valentine, Claire Redfield anyone? Yeah that would be cool!!
Thu 16/11/00 at 21:19
Regular
Yeah and being chased until they come and save you! You have some weird fantasies Matty!
Thu 16/11/00 at 21:22
Regular
"Sanity is for loser"
I would be in the lylat wars universe. Apart from the annoying dialogue, the ships and stuff are cool. I'd love to blow away slippy the toad with a bomb or super laser. MMMMM... any one for frazzled frog?????
<:] Bow to the conehead revoloution
Thu 16/11/00 at 21:28
Regular
Kill slippy no way! HE would have grown up in the GameCube version. Can't wait for that! It would be amazing! How could we forget the StarFox team!
Thu 16/11/00 at 22:37
Regular
"Whatever!"
elitesniper wrote:
> Yeah and being chased until they come and save you! You have some
> weird fantasies Matty!

I would be their Knight in shining armour
Sat 18/11/00 at 16:37
I I was to live in a game it would have to be something exciting and thrilling.

I would choose either a flying game eg. F22 lightning 3
all of those nuclear bombs, missiles, guns etc should keep me amused for a while although I may not live to long to be amused I'd probably get myself instantly killed.

Another possibility would be as a F1 driver. Fast cars loads of women (not being sexist) loads of money sound good to me. Again this is fun and thrilling.

Those are my choices and honest I am NOT a dare devil I just think that it would be fun to live childhood fantacies. I didn't choose star wars because I have never really grown up with them no offence to those who have.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.