GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Credits for the cube"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 07/08/02 at 18:20
Regular
As nearly everyone knows each game has diffrent credits once u have completed it but they are all diffrent. At the moment i think Super smash bros melee has the best end credits, You get to shoot the credits how cool is that(also u can speed up the credits by pressing start which is even more cooler).But sometimes if u complete the game more than once u have to through more credits,Hopefully soon on new GC games there will be an option for u too see the credits or not(once uve completed the game once of course). As i only have 3 games im not sure what other credits are like on the cube but of the ones i have SSBM has the best credits.

Thx for reading

Nintendoid
Wed 07/08/02 at 18:20
Regular
"In and out :)"
As nearly everyone knows each game has diffrent credits once u have completed it but they are all diffrent. At the moment i think Super smash bros melee has the best end credits, You get to shoot the credits how cool is that(also u can speed up the credits by pressing start which is even more cooler).But sometimes if u complete the game more than once u have to through more credits,Hopefully soon on new GC games there will be an option for u too see the credits or not(once uve completed the game once of course). As i only have 3 games im not sure what other credits are like on the cube but of the ones i have SSBM has the best credits.

Thx for reading

Nintendoid
Wed 07/08/02 at 18:36
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
There is a reset button you know, and unlike most consoles it dosen't completely reset the game but takes you back to the title screen.

Problem solved.

Anyway most games now feature an option to view the credits whenever.
Wed 07/08/02 at 18:39
Regular
You know, Super Monkey Ball has also pretty nice credits, you need to dodge the evil devil letters!
Wed 07/08/02 at 18:43
Regular
"In and out :)"
Starlight wrote:
> There is a reset button you know, and unlike most consoles it dosen't
> completely reset the game but takes you back to the title screen.
>
> Problem solved.
>
> Anyway most games now feature an option to view the credits whenever.

Yeh but sometimes it doesnt sace and all your hard work goes to the drain like on ISS2 you have to wait til after the credits to save it
Wed 07/08/02 at 19:24
Regular
"$hit happens"
I like SSBM and SMB but i hate ones where you have to watch it all the time!
Wed 07/08/02 at 19:48
Regular
"aka 'SLIM'"
Zelda OOT and Zelda MM have the best credits, they really make you feel good about completing them
Wed 07/08/02 at 19:51
Regular
Sir Auron wrote:
> I like SSBM and SMB but i hate ones where you have to watch it all the
> time!

Rayman 2 credits was damn too long!
Thu 08/08/02 at 11:24
Regular
"Grammatical Watchdo"
The Zelda:oot credits were good. With all the charactors having a party round a camp fire (or something like that i finished it a long time ago)
i never finished Majora's mask. (i'm still in great bay temple.) It didn't grab me like OOT did.
Thu 08/08/02 at 20:47
Regular
I know completely what you mean, I'm struggling to get addicted to Majora's Mask.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.