GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Will ICO go budget?"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 07/08/02 at 16:58
Regular
Hi, will ICO for the PS2 go budget? I'm not sure if I should hold back and wait, which will be taking a chance because games get deleted if they have been out too long. Or buy it now at full price.
Sat 10/08/02 at 08:54
Regular
It's just that I have missed so many classics from holding back and hoping the price will drop. Such as Donkey Knong 64, Duke Nukem:Zero Hour and Abe's Exodus. I just hope that ICO doesn't do the same :\

Please go platinum and not get deleted... please!
Sat 10/08/02 at 08:38
"For the horde!!!!"
it proberly will go plat sooner or later, at the moment i'm hoping Devil may cry dose soon :)
Wed 07/08/02 at 20:31
"period drama"
I'd wait.
It's a fantastic game and all. But to damn short.
9 hours first time and about 3 the second.

if anyone else has it, check out my hints I posted. No-one seemes to know about them.
You can get a Lightsabre!
Wed 07/08/02 at 18:25
Regular
"Whatever!"
I should imagine it will eventually - I cant remember when it was released but I think its ususally when its been out for a year or so and it has to shift so many copies! Could be in for quite a wait
Wed 07/08/02 at 16:58
Regular
Hi, will ICO for the PS2 go budget? I'm not sure if I should hold back and wait, which will be taking a chance because games get deleted if they have been out too long. Or buy it now at full price.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.