GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Gameadate"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 07/08/02 at 14:55
Regular
Gameadate is the new competition for SR members where they can find their true gaming love without leaving the comfort of their parent’s basement, plus if you get married you will win a free game or DVD of your choice up to the value of £50. Even if you look like Bill Gates (complete with snazzy green X-Box jacket) there is a perfect match out there for you! Probably...

Lord H and Bowser:

Yes the perfect match - always moody and angry with everyone for no apparent reason. We sent them to a restaurant where they complained about everything, even the way the napkins were folded. No doubt the waiters spit in their food. When the entertainer came on and began telling jokes, everyone was close to tears, laughing, except for Lord H, who could only say “Huh? What are these pathetic words coming out of your mouth?” Then he threw his meal at him. And was banned for life.

Meka Dragon and Lara Croft:

The King of Gameaday and the queen of the gaming world, a perfect match. They hit it off right from the start, telling each other about their conquests. Meka was saying “I beat pb on the Gameaday winners list and no one can stop me now! I will soon own SR! Bah, you better watch out Tony!”. Then Lara started saying how she has wrestled killer bears to the ground, hung off cliff ledges and killed dogs, all whilst wearing tight shorts and a tube top, which shut Meka right up. He drooled into his soup for the rest of the date.

Mr Happy and Otacon:

We all know you are cruel to the ones you love and as Bill Gates isn’t a gaming character the best match was Otacon. Mr Happy is constantly being mean to Bill Gates in his posts so we thought that surely if he loves Bill he will love Otacon. We were right as well they hit it off straight away, Mr Happy first commented on how much of a dork Otacon looked with his geeky glasses and clothes. They went to Mcdonalds and Otacon had brought a knife and fork with him so he cut up his burger and ate his chips one by one which meant they were in there for over an hour and the whole time Mr Happy was slagging him off.

RM18 and Rose (MGS2):

They hit it off straight away with RM asking Rose to talk to him via Nanocommunications, which put a smile on his face throughout the whole date but she didn’t seem fussed. He offered her round for “coffee” and she accepted although his idea was different to everyone else’s he took her up to his room and told her to shut her eyes. He went in the cupboard and was rustling around looking something, he shouted “yes, here it is, you can open your eyes now”. He had set up the PS2 and had put Metal gear Solid 2 in and said, “I’m playing first”.

Pb and Solid Snake:

Pb was late and Solid Snake was already a little tipsy on the stage saying “ I was the best everyone loved me then that Raiden comes along with his Squeaky voice and long blonde hair, he’s a game character not a movie star plus now Mr Happy’s come along and stolen Otacon away from me as well, my dream guy. Then Pb comes running in and shouts “ I know how you feel now that Meka Dragon has overtaken me in the Gameaday Hall Of Fame it feels like my whole world is crumbling since it’s happened I’ve been crying myself to sleep”.

MOJOJOJO and Tanya (Red alert Character):

Mojojojo was jumping around for joy when he found out he was going on a date with this girl and had already got dressed two weeks before they had planned to go out. It was two hours before the date and Mojojojo was bored so decided to start writing a spoof, got a little carried away and before he knew it he was an hour late so he saved his work picked up his laptop and ran out the house. Luckily she was still waiting for him outside the Internet café and he gave the excuse my clock is an hour behind I didn’t know I was late. They went into the internet café where Mojojojo had booked all the computers Tanya thought it was really romantic until she found out why he had booked them it was so he could go onto every forum on SR plus he had set up his Laptop so he could carry on with his spoof.

All of our lucky couples are still together plus Meka Dragon and Lara Croft have got married, we hope it all works out for Mr and Mrs Dragon. Mr Happy and Otacon are engaged and planning to get married next year.

So what are you waiting for check out Gameadate.com for more information.
Thu 08/08/02 at 17:00
Regular
"That's right!"
Bën wrote:
> Get with the times mate.

-----

No, YOU get with the times, and go back to your original name. Bën is a poop name.

Bring back Lord H! Bring back Lord H!
Thu 08/08/02 at 16:54
Regular
Cheers for the replies everybody.
Thu 08/08/02 at 04:10
Dammit. I had that idea but with characters instead of characters and SR members. You'd better win now or I'll... just... cry!

He he he. It was a good post! Seriously, good luck!
Wed 07/08/02 at 22:56
Regular
Before anyone else tries to get in:

Samus is MINE!

Problem is, if I saw her in real life, I'd probably be scared of her...
Wed 07/08/02 at 22:30
Regular
".......on the attac"
The_Flying_Hawkstar wrote:
> Lord H and Bowser:

Get with the times mate.
Wed 07/08/02 at 22:26
Regular
"Bobba you"
Great post there mate, very funny.
Wed 07/08/02 at 20:28
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
LOL! Great post TFH, damn funny, and has everyone's character to a tee! Hope you win.

:D
Wed 07/08/02 at 20:18
Regular
Heh, brilliant post. Not sure about some of the couples...but, nontheless, a brilliant post. GAD worthy!
Wed 07/08/02 at 20:07
Regular
"tinycurve.gif"
Well . . . err . . . it tells the truth!

You forgot me and Joanna Dark!
Wed 07/08/02 at 20:02
Regular
"**I'm Disposable**"
Great post there bud!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.