GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Hell On Earth a report from the soon to form 'DarkAnt'"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 16/11/00 at 18:49
Regular
Our hidden cameras left in the
Sega offices have turned up new evidence of the disatarous advertisin campaign. The first idea for 3 months has been thought up - dumping a hundred thousand units in the river thames. When asked about this, the Sega manager said "Well, it's advertising isn't it? Just cause were wasting more units than w'eve sold, we may sell a controller pad because of it!
When asked about the incident, A Nintendo official pointed out that Sega were blowing their whole budget on a sure to fail scheme.
Sony added, that controller pad they'll sell will really make someones bonfire night fun, after all, we know from experience ho flammable they are!!
More soon.
<:] Bow to the conehead revoloution.
Thu 16/11/00 at 18:49
Regular
"Sanity is for loser"
Our hidden cameras left in the
Sega offices have turned up new evidence of the disatarous advertisin campaign. The first idea for 3 months has been thought up - dumping a hundred thousand units in the river thames. When asked about this, the Sega manager said "Well, it's advertising isn't it? Just cause were wasting more units than w'eve sold, we may sell a controller pad because of it!
When asked about the incident, A Nintendo official pointed out that Sega were blowing their whole budget on a sure to fail scheme.
Sony added, that controller pad they'll sell will really make someones bonfire night fun, after all, we know from experience ho flammable they are!!
More soon.
<:] Bow to the conehead revoloution.
Wed 21/05/08 at 22:43
Regular
I think that is what it is called. I mean the pink rose that grows like a weed and is used for hedging. We have a lot of it attacking one side of the croft.
Any tips as to how to get rid of the stuff or at least stopping it from invading the world?
Sun 25/05/08 at 23:20
Regular
The only real way of getting rid of Rosa Rugosa is to burn it
However it is a fantastic flowering rose with a lovely flower so why you feel the need to get rid of it is beyond me perhaps a heavy trim would be better.
You may laugh at this but believe it or not if you can get sheep to breath on it the whole lot will die just dont ask me how you get them sheep to do it.
Barra is just right for Rosa Rugosa as it needs rich soil and is tolerant of coastal winds and sandy soil.
if i were you i would cut it right back as it will look lovely and produce loads of new flowers on new wood.
Sat 31/05/08 at 14:42
Regular
Hi I have an invasion of Rosa Rugosa from my neighbours garden. He has used it as a hedge along the partition of our gardens. I can only assume he doesn't like my children or dog. Despite my husband putting up a fence with gravel boards, the Rosa Rugosa has already taken over my flower beds. How can I get this plant out permanently? I have some beautiful plants in my boarders and flower beds that I have nurtured for many years and I'm very sad to see them being smothered by this plant. Please advise as I'm desperate to get to grips this year with plant once and for all. Many thanks. Mo xx

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.