GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"gaming difficulty in the norlanders"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 07/08/02 at 10:13
Regular
i am currently living out of a box. the computer i am typing on is resting on a cardboard box. i am gonna be mooving in a week, and the removal men have already taken pretty much all my stuff. i am gonna be moving to devon, somewhere called welmworthy. it is miles away from anywhere as far as i know. so i will have to use special reserve for everything. and i will have to use that internet renting company that was in nom. i will also have to get a subscription probably. at least my new house has a swimming pool. God dammit...
Wed 07/08/02 at 10:13
"+ suspicious minds"
i am currently living out of a box. the computer i am typing on is resting on a cardboard box. i am gonna be mooving in a week, and the removal men have already taken pretty much all my stuff. i am gonna be moving to devon, somewhere called welmworthy. it is miles away from anywhere as far as i know. so i will have to use special reserve for everything. and i will have to use that internet renting company that was in nom. i will also have to get a subscription probably. at least my new house has a swimming pool. God dammit...
Wed 07/08/02 at 12:08
Regular
"Grammatical Watchdo"
I was born in devon. It's not that bad. There are plenty of games shops that i have seen up there. I was born in exeter and i lived in a town called holsworthy. I then moved up to atown near Ipswich in suffolk. There are plenty of games shops here.
Wed 07/08/02 at 12:10
Regular
"Grammatical Watchdo"
Sorry to tell you my life story!!
I just wanted to reasure you there are games shops up (well down) there for you to use. Don't panic,
*hands over a paper bag*
Breath deeply into this.
Innnnnnnnnnn
and
oooooooooooooout
Wed 07/08/02 at 12:36
"+ suspicious minds"
belive me, thre are no shops at all where i'm moving. theres about ten houses, and feilds as far as the eye can see...
Wed 07/08/02 at 12:49
Regular
"Grammatical Watchdo"
o well you can still have fun. You can chase cows and run after lambs yelling "Mint sauce!!"
Wed 07/08/02 at 15:09
Regular
On th up side, you have your own swimming pool :O)

I used to live in devon. Damn backwater retro hippy farmers.

Well, that's a bit harsh. But i was in a fairly small village, they all seemed to be living about a decade in the past.
It'd have been the late '80s, my family was the only one i knew with a colour tv. Not a question of finance, people were just quite happy to stay in black and white.
I remember watching those old sega adverts, the ones with the face in the tv test card (vertical stripes of colour) that said 'do me a favour, plug me into a sega'.
I loved those adverts. For years i didn't have a clue what they were trying to sell, until they started running game footage with them. But i loved them none the less :OS
It wasn't until i moved away that i actually found out what they were all about though. Then i got my master system. Odd, that. I probably only ended up gaming because of an amusing advert, without even knowing what it was for.

Damn lucky they weren't advertising womans' clothing ;O)

A few years after getting out, we went back on vacation. I was wearing a sonic t-shirt. People actually asked me if my name was sonic :OD

But at least you have your own swimming pool.
Wed 07/08/02 at 16:56
Regular
"aka 'SLIM'"
Boss_Pac_Man wrote:
> belive me, thre are no shops at all where i'm moving. theres about ten
> houses, and feilds as far as the eye can see...

I know how you what yer mean mate, living in rural Norfolk is just the same!
Wed 07/08/02 at 21:12
"+ suspicious minds"
i'm gonna have a lot o' spare time.
Wed 07/08/02 at 21:18
Regular
"what is knowledge ?"
i live in devon , and it's ace! loads of beaches , surfing in cornwall , theres room to breath , houses are cheaper than places like london , loads of shops (where i live anyway) major cities (plymouth etc) it's great , but only if you live in a built up area , living in the country miles from anything is pretty crap! and thats where all the murders happen , i wouldn't worry about it though , only one in 2 people who live in the country die every five years, if theres 10 houses in the place where you live , then theres probably about 20 or 30 people there , so you should die within 15 years ... good luck !

only joking or couse :)
Wed 07/08/02 at 21:23
Regular
"what is knowledge ?"
on the plus side , theres loads of fields and space , so you can do scrambling (with bikes) , build stuff with sticks , you could even go sifting for gold (forze gold) in the river , or play jungle boy in the trees. YAY ! it will be fine , have a good time :)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.