GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Videogames that kill"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 21/05/08 at 12:42
"possibly impossible"
To celebrate Jack Thompson's fall from grace, I've come up with a list of possible court claims for injuries which Thompson could attribute to Videogames:

"Claimant was squashed as Katamari fan rolled a giant ball down the street."

"The accused was imitating pokemon when he tried to stuff a pitbull in a large round container, leading to injuy for the girl opening said container."

"This misguided fool has played far too much of the evil Mario game, which resulted on him eating mushrooms and stamping on the heads of turtles."

"The local US Football team faces severe losses as players find out Soccer is much better after playing FIFA."

"The accused threatened a shopping centre by throwing sink plungers and foamed at the mouth after playing too much of the sickening Rayman Raving Rabbids."

"This girl's parents were destraught after their daughter became addicted to hula hooping after playing Wii Fit."
Wed 21/05/08 at 18:36
Regular
"you've got a beard"
"man lives long and prosperous life, grows own food and gets on well with neighbours.... Animal Crossing blamed"
Wed 21/05/08 at 15:59
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
"Car driver that swerved and crashed into fast-flowing river blamed Frogger for teaching amphibians on how to play chicken"
Wed 21/05/08 at 14:34
"possibly impossible"
hah, all good.

"The convicted man stole all the flowers from the park while trying for a Nectar overdose after playing Haze."
Wed 21/05/08 at 14:08
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
"Beckham dissappointed that England manager prefers virtual David more than real David"

"Escaped gorilla at large, Longleat Safari Park questioned for allowing it unrestricted hours playing King Kong"

*V_M beat me to Pacman...
Wed 21/05/08 at 14:03
Regular
"you've got a beard"
"the hooded teens eat pills and listen to repetitive music for hours... i`ve detained pacman for questioning"

"this man caused multiple car pileup by flinging a tortoise out the window in an attempt to stop a 3rd party tailgating"

"after killing his 7th victim, my client was disappointed to discover that he was unable to call in helicoptor support"

[S]i`ll try and think of better ones, but i`m at work ;)
Wed 21/05/08 at 14:00
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
Very good pb!

"Parents to sue Ubisoft after depressed teen from Bridgend takes the swan dive from local flat rooftop into bale of hay below."

So thats the reason...videogames :p
Wed 21/05/08 at 12:42
"possibly impossible"
To celebrate Jack Thompson's fall from grace, I've come up with a list of possible court claims for injuries which Thompson could attribute to Videogames:

"Claimant was squashed as Katamari fan rolled a giant ball down the street."

"The accused was imitating pokemon when he tried to stuff a pitbull in a large round container, leading to injuy for the girl opening said container."

"This misguided fool has played far too much of the evil Mario game, which resulted on him eating mushrooms and stamping on the heads of turtles."

"The local US Football team faces severe losses as players find out Soccer is much better after playing FIFA."

"The accused threatened a shopping centre by throwing sink plungers and foamed at the mouth after playing too much of the sickening Rayman Raving Rabbids."

"This girl's parents were destraught after their daughter became addicted to hula hooping after playing Wii Fit."

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.