GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Jack Thompson gets what's coming to him"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 21/05/08 at 12:28
"possibly impossible"
From C&VG: "Infamous anti-videogame attorney Jack Thompson, who was once ordered to get a mental check, has been recommended guilty for 27 of 31 misconduct charges, by Florida judge Dava Tunis."

Click Here for full story.

The man responsible for calling videogames a menace to society and singling out GTA franchise seems to be under a bit of pressure. What a surprise, he wasn't exactly the most trustworthy or scrupulous person, recently sending one of the Rockstar staff's mum a threatening letter.

Looks like it's finally caught up with him.
Wed 21/05/08 at 23:25
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Should have played video-games, then he'd have stayed on the straight and narrow
Wed 21/05/08 at 18:50
Regular
"you've got a beard"
spoonbeast wrote:
> "....Nurse! Nurse! Get the cheat codes out!"

cheat codes? hehe, another way in which he`ll fail to get an achievement from GTA.
Wed 21/05/08 at 15:23
Regular
"eat toast!"
i can see it now:

"Hello mr thompson, today we're going to work hard in getting an improvement. We want you to get well so you can start chasing ambulances once you get out."

"Now, please pick up the joypad and begin playing the sensational, critically acclaimed grand- No Mr thompson, it will not hurt you nor will it turn you into a killer, People understand fact from fiction, guns and knieves are to blame... now play the damn game!- Nurse! Nurse! Get the cheat codes out!"
Wed 21/05/08 at 14:04
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
Would be sweet if he gets locked away in an asylum with the only entertainment being a 360 with GTAIV and a recurring RRoD :D

About time!
Wed 21/05/08 at 13:57
Regular
"you've got a beard"
that letter probably dropped through the letterbox of the door of the house that GTA paid for.

so now rockstar can officially stop thompsons meddling on the grounds that "my mum says i can`t play with you anymore"

maybe he`ll have to get a real occupation now.
for some reason i can see him on the god channel, ranting about the same old things.
Wed 21/05/08 at 12:28
"possibly impossible"
From C&VG: "Infamous anti-videogame attorney Jack Thompson, who was once ordered to get a mental check, has been recommended guilty for 27 of 31 misconduct charges, by Florida judge Dava Tunis."

Click Here for full story.

The man responsible for calling videogames a menace to society and singling out GTA franchise seems to be under a bit of pressure. What a surprise, he wasn't exactly the most trustworthy or scrupulous person, recently sending one of the Rockstar staff's mum a threatening letter.

Looks like it's finally caught up with him.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.