GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Apple Crumble"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 06/08/02 at 10:34
Regular
I damn well knew this would happen, but when I woke up this morning, I was still half asleep and rolled outta bed and stuck my foot in the half-eaten apple crumble from last night. It's not sticky, and I need to get a shower, but no-one else is in and my games are being delivered, so I can't even take a dump - you never know. Luckily, I didn't stand on my iBook, but at least then my foot wouldn't of smelt.
Tue 06/08/02 at 23:12
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Sometimes i have dreams that i cant decide were real or not, its freaky.
Tue 06/08/02 at 22:19
Regular
"Eric The Half A Bee"
P@st@ wrote:
> My girlfriend dreams things which I have never said to her.... Or at
> least I deny them...
>
> But once this really did happen. She dreamed we'ed had an argument and
> didn't speak to me for a day...

My ex used to do that... though she didnt ever become cross at me for a day, I apparently did and said quite a lot of stuff that never really happened.

I suspect my life would have been a lot more exciting if they had done :)
Tue 06/08/02 at 20:50
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
Apple Pie? The only pie that gets a look in at getting into my room is of the poontang variety.
Tue 06/08/02 at 13:43
Regular
What you doin' eating Apple Crumble for Christ's sake?!
Don't you know that the 1st Law of Sweet Cuisine is: Cherry Pie is the king and naught else will do. - ?
Tue 06/08/02 at 13:37
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
You're a disgrace, leaving all that wonderful food uneaten! You should be ashamed.

:D
Tue 06/08/02 at 12:48
Regular
"Long time no see!"
I've done that LOADS of times before.....

I wake up, look at my watch and think "Meh.... don't have to get up for another hour-or-so yet!"

And then I suddenly look again and the time has gone - and I only have to get up in another 5!

And the strangest thing is that I haven't been asleep... :S
Tue 06/08/02 at 12:31
Regular
"Hmmm....."
Excellent.

:D
Tue 06/08/02 at 12:10
Regular
"Well hit on me..."
My girlfriend dreams things which I have never said to her.... Or at least I deny them...

But once this really did happen. She dreamed we'ed had an argument and didn't speak to me for a day...
Tue 06/08/02 at 12:07
Regular
"That's right!"
I used to come in from school absolutely shattered and go straight to bed. I woke up once and looked at my clock. It said 19:20 (or something) and I instantly read it as 7 o'clock, and not 7 at night, so I got up and started getting my stuff together to go down and have a shower. Only when I failed to remember what I'd done the night before did I realise it was still yesterday, heh
Tue 06/08/02 at 12:05
Regular
"Long time no see!"
Get a dog to lick it off while you stand outside waiting for the delivery.

And if you need a dump, you can either go 'the natural way' in the great outdoors while you wait - or - you can just shout out the window from the toilet and tell him to bring it round the side of your house!

Problems solved! :D

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.