GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Working late, are we?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 07/09/06 at 07:12
Regular
Clicky hea fo zi vidyo

I think I'd be more upset that he lied, really. Like she won't smell it on your breath when you get home..psh. I mean, what's so bad about just saying that you're going to tank a couple after work with the guys? Is it really that necessary for guys to go to such extremes to avoid conflict?

On the other hand, I never really understood why some women get so perturbed that their guy is just out with his buddies.. What's the big deal? Perhaps less men would cheat if the lead wasn't so tight. Or, would loose reigns give them more opportunity to roam..? Where's the happy medium I ask you??? Now I have stress
Thu 07/09/06 at 07:12
Regular
Clicky hea fo zi vidyo

I think I'd be more upset that he lied, really. Like she won't smell it on your breath when you get home..psh. I mean, what's so bad about just saying that you're going to tank a couple after work with the guys? Is it really that necessary for guys to go to such extremes to avoid conflict?

On the other hand, I never really understood why some women get so perturbed that their guy is just out with his buddies.. What's the big deal? Perhaps less men would cheat if the lead wasn't so tight. Or, would loose reigns give them more opportunity to roam..? Where's the happy medium I ask you??? Now I have stress
Thu 07/09/06 at 08:50
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Me and the missis go out without each other at least a couple of times a month, me usually to watch the football or play a bit of snooker and her usually with her mates up town or to the cinema.

One of my mates and his girlfriend never go out without each other and ever since they've started to date seriously I've rarely seen one without the other which would do my head in if it was me.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.