GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Promo - The Jackal (RM18) has something to say..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 05/08/02 at 19:48
Regular
Well, Eclipse is just getting going. We’ve…

It’s The Jackal (RM18)!

*The Jackal arrives to some strange piano music - wierd*

He struts to the ring, shrouded in unfamiliarity and controversy. He’s getting something of a mixed reaction from the crowd, some cheering him simply because he’s a new guy (or maybe it’s the female fans liking that sexy outfit he has on), whilst the hardcore fans are jeering and booing because of his decision to choose to put Reaver (Ant) on top of Cong Man in last night’s epic CAW Triple Threat Tag Team Championship match that saw new tag team champions crowned in the shape of The Government Mules.

The Jackal steps into the ring and snatches the mic from the popular Lillian Garcia (Shaneo), which does him no favours with this sell out crowd. The crowd quieten down in anticipation, and I bet a couple of the wrestlers backstage will be more than a little interested in what he has to say…

“I guess you all have a few questions. Who is this guy? Why is he here? Why Reaver? Why keep Cong Man in SRW, only to have him lose later? Why? Why? Why?” (and before you ask, that will not be my answer to ‘What?’)

“Let me tell you a bit about myself – The Jackal (RM18) has been here a lot longer than what you think. I’ve been watching developments closely, and for a long time, I’ve been in the shadows, watching, and waiting. Don’t ask me why I haven’t been here longer – call it an education period, if you will.”

“But there came a point when I wanted to make myself heard. The Jackal was ready, but he wanted an entrance. He wanted to make an impact. And, most of all, he wanted change. Change in SRW, change in the old order, change for the better. But to accomplish change, things have to happen. People never accept change, it has to be forced upon them. But who to do the forcing? The Jackal would have entered SRW, and been pushed to the bottom, clawing his way for a chance at the top. I didn’t want that to happen. To be at the top, enter at the top – but The Jackal couldn’t force change on himself – that’s why he needed this!”

*The Jackal holds up the mask*

“I didn’t use the mask because I was scared. My plan was to shake things up at SRW, but like I said, The Jackal wasn’t ready yet. So, using this mask, I recruited someone to shake things up for me – you guys!”

“That’s right – when I interfered in Cong Man’s ‘Loser leaves SRW’ match, I made each and everyone of the wrestlers backstage question themselves. Their values, their alliances. Who they trusted, who they didn’t. And through this mask, I caused people to think about things a little. I changed perceptions and beliefs. The mask was working, but it was getting old. I wore the mask, the mask did not wear me – once more, it was time for a change”.

“So The Jackal decided to ditch the mask and reveal the world his true identity – but I needed a stage. Then I was given the perfect opportunity – CAW Triple Threat for the Tag Team Championship – lots of the movers and shakers in the CAW division. I kept Cong Man in SRW because he’s one of the best. And as my good friend and mentor (:D) Ric Flair says, if you want to be the best, you have to beat the best. So Cong Man, if you ever want to mix it up in the ring, you just call me. As for choosing Reaver in the match, that was just evening the score – Reaver, if you think I was making a preference for you and your merry group of misfits, you were wrong.”

“But during that match, there was one thing that got me pi$$Ed. And that was two ‘men’ - STD and Dead Wonder. Why the mask? Why did you feel the need to use it? You can never be the masked man – the mask wore you! STD, I’ll deal with you later. It’s DW I have a problem with – that was evident in your little speech. Well, now that the mask is off, I am ready to fight. And fight I will, if you accept my challenge to a match at the next PPV DW! There is a new day dawning at SRW – and that new day will be…

…THE DAY OF THE JACKAL!”

The Jackal (RM18) leaves to a crowd still not sure whether to boo or cheer this guy! He may still be a little distant, but one thing’s for sure, he’s challenged DW to a match – let’s wait and see if he accepts!
Mon 05/08/02 at 19:48
Regular
Well, Eclipse is just getting going. We’ve…

It’s The Jackal (RM18)!

*The Jackal arrives to some strange piano music - wierd*

He struts to the ring, shrouded in unfamiliarity and controversy. He’s getting something of a mixed reaction from the crowd, some cheering him simply because he’s a new guy (or maybe it’s the female fans liking that sexy outfit he has on), whilst the hardcore fans are jeering and booing because of his decision to choose to put Reaver (Ant) on top of Cong Man in last night’s epic CAW Triple Threat Tag Team Championship match that saw new tag team champions crowned in the shape of The Government Mules.

The Jackal steps into the ring and snatches the mic from the popular Lillian Garcia (Shaneo), which does him no favours with this sell out crowd. The crowd quieten down in anticipation, and I bet a couple of the wrestlers backstage will be more than a little interested in what he has to say…

“I guess you all have a few questions. Who is this guy? Why is he here? Why Reaver? Why keep Cong Man in SRW, only to have him lose later? Why? Why? Why?” (and before you ask, that will not be my answer to ‘What?’)

“Let me tell you a bit about myself – The Jackal (RM18) has been here a lot longer than what you think. I’ve been watching developments closely, and for a long time, I’ve been in the shadows, watching, and waiting. Don’t ask me why I haven’t been here longer – call it an education period, if you will.”

“But there came a point when I wanted to make myself heard. The Jackal was ready, but he wanted an entrance. He wanted to make an impact. And, most of all, he wanted change. Change in SRW, change in the old order, change for the better. But to accomplish change, things have to happen. People never accept change, it has to be forced upon them. But who to do the forcing? The Jackal would have entered SRW, and been pushed to the bottom, clawing his way for a chance at the top. I didn’t want that to happen. To be at the top, enter at the top – but The Jackal couldn’t force change on himself – that’s why he needed this!”

*The Jackal holds up the mask*

“I didn’t use the mask because I was scared. My plan was to shake things up at SRW, but like I said, The Jackal wasn’t ready yet. So, using this mask, I recruited someone to shake things up for me – you guys!”

“That’s right – when I interfered in Cong Man’s ‘Loser leaves SRW’ match, I made each and everyone of the wrestlers backstage question themselves. Their values, their alliances. Who they trusted, who they didn’t. And through this mask, I caused people to think about things a little. I changed perceptions and beliefs. The mask was working, but it was getting old. I wore the mask, the mask did not wear me – once more, it was time for a change”.

“So The Jackal decided to ditch the mask and reveal the world his true identity – but I needed a stage. Then I was given the perfect opportunity – CAW Triple Threat for the Tag Team Championship – lots of the movers and shakers in the CAW division. I kept Cong Man in SRW because he’s one of the best. And as my good friend and mentor (:D) Ric Flair says, if you want to be the best, you have to beat the best. So Cong Man, if you ever want to mix it up in the ring, you just call me. As for choosing Reaver in the match, that was just evening the score – Reaver, if you think I was making a preference for you and your merry group of misfits, you were wrong.”

“But during that match, there was one thing that got me pi$$Ed. And that was two ‘men’ - STD and Dead Wonder. Why the mask? Why did you feel the need to use it? You can never be the masked man – the mask wore you! STD, I’ll deal with you later. It’s DW I have a problem with – that was evident in your little speech. Well, now that the mask is off, I am ready to fight. And fight I will, if you accept my challenge to a match at the next PPV DW! There is a new day dawning at SRW – and that new day will be…

…THE DAY OF THE JACKAL!”

The Jackal (RM18) leaves to a crowd still not sure whether to boo or cheer this guy! He may still be a little distant, but one thing’s for sure, he’s challenged DW to a match – let’s wait and see if he accepts!
Mon 05/08/02 at 20:36
Regular
Okay okay...I accept. Brilliant promo RM...Jackal will make a big impact on SRW, of course, he will lose to DW though!
Mon 05/08/02 at 20:45
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Excellent, Russell.

Piano music. Hoho.
Mon 05/08/02 at 21:42
Regular
"I like cheese"
Group of misfits? Hoho, we shall make you pay for that.

Great promo nonetheless though, and remember to remind the next PPV writer (whoever that may be) about your match, and keep hyping it.
Mon 05/08/02 at 22:35
Regular
"..."
*It Began in Afrika-ka-ka-ka" A huge cheer goes out from the crowd as The Cong Man walks out to the staged, flanked by Scotty The Doggy (Figo) and Hawk (AfroJoe). Cong has a microphone.

"Now, you just hang on there one second my friend. I don't care who you are, what Federation full of jobbers you suddenly appeared from or indeed who YOU think you have a 'problem' with. Right now you have a problem with Da Animalz of Doom because you screwed us out of our titles. Reaver I know you're listening in the back and I'm telling you that I want this Jobber in any kind of match just so I can make an example out of him"

As Cong was speaking, six muscular men wearing Cong's trademark puprle and yellow appear behind him. Their T-Shirt are marked 'Team Cong'. Cong offers no explaination for their presence.

"Reaver...I'm waiting, you either give me this jobber, or we go down their now and beat him so bad he won't even make his first proper match..."

Cong Man waits for an answer.
Tue 06/08/02 at 06:58
Regular
The Jackal is watching these events unfold on a monitor backstage...

"Hey it was nothing personal. Call it, a calculated decision if you like. My problem is not with you. It's with DW. That's why I want the match - me and him, one on one.

Oh, and one more thing. 'We'? 'Team Cong?' Hey, I'll take that as a compliment, that you need six other men to put me down. And how exactly can I be a jobber, if I haven't even had a match yet?

Cong Man, I'm the future of SRW. You, are the past. I kept you in SRW a few weeks ago, and for that you should be grateful. Instead, I get this? OK - I could do with a warm up before I take out DW.

Reaver, if you're there, it's your call..."

(That impromptu speech certainly didn't go down well with this crowd, who are jeering the arrogant sun of a gun like crazy. I guess we'll have to await Reaver's decision...)
Tue 06/08/02 at 14:38
Regular
"I like cheese"
"My Sacrifice..."

More boos and jeers erupt from the sell-out audience at SR Towers as Reaver (Ant) appears on top of the ramp. He holds his CAW Tag Team Belt aloft, a smug smile spreading across his face. He turns, and faces Cong Man's little group, and then looks back at the ring where The Jackal (RM18) is standing.

"Ah well look who we have out here! It's the man who shouldn't even be here considering I've beaten him around three times now, Cong Man, and the man who's just arrived, The Jackal (RM18)! Good day to you sall.

"I've been listening to you all drone on for what seems like an ice age now, and although both of your proposed matches sound good...I have something else in mind. Myself, Jetster and Mouldy Cheese were discussing this backstage, and here's what we've come up with."

"Next week, in what will surely be the main event, Cong Man will face The Jackal (RM18)..." Massive cheers go up from the crowd.

"...AND DW!"

Whoa! A triple threat!

"Yes, that's right anonymous commentator. It will be The Cong Man vs DW vs The Jackal (RM18), and the winner will go on to face THE PSYCHIATRIST (MIKEALL) FOR HIS CAW HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP AT THE NEXT PPV!"

WHOA!

"See y'all!" Reaver (Ant) walks off laughing, but who will win that massive triple threat!?
Tue 06/08/02 at 15:40
Regular
"" I like your Gun""
Seymour Guado wrote:
> Seymour Guado wrote:
> This message is for Lodge Darkness and Ant so listen good..... Dya
> fancy going to UCI tommorow ( which is Monday : ) ) to see
> "resident evileeeee" I looked at the showing times and
> there starting at 9 30 i think PM that is so its probably to make it
> a
> bit more frightening or something i really dont know o yeah a
> message
> to darkness what happened about the scholls IP adreess? ya should
> have
> gone on there and wrote stories about Pat wood and
> that.......anyways
> if ya wanna arrange another time to go the movie then contact me on
> .... 01268-412677 for details.... The movie shows on
> Monday,Wednesday
> and Thursday at 9.30 Pm and weekends at 11.30??! PM which is way
> past
> Lodgers bedtime so thats out......Phone to arrange....here comes
> that
> number again....01268-412677
Tue 06/08/02 at 18:03
Regular
The Jackal nods his head in agreement!

(P.S. What was all that Seymour stuff about?)
Tue 06/08/02 at 18:33
Regular
STD grabs the Mic from Cong Man and begins to speak. STD has a angry look on his face, could it be something to do with the match just signed by Reaver.

"Hey, Reaver, wait. I don't exactly like the match signed just now. Dead Wonder is getting a title shot and he isn't over in the same element as Jackal and Cong Man. If anyone should be in that match. It should be me!"

The crowds boo's turns into cheers. Reaver looks at the crowd and then begins to speak...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.