GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Bill Gates House Robbery"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 05/08/02 at 19:47
Regular
Last night Bill Gates’s house was broken into. The robber managed to pass himself off as Bill by putting on a pair of glasses and getting his hair cut at the college and got passed the security guards into the house. He started taking everything he could find which was worth a fair bit of money then he saw the big black box staring back at him and decided to go over their to steal it. He bent down, lifted it up and fell straight over on his back because of how heavy it was. The real Bill Gates walked through the door straight after it had happened and said “ You look kind of like me and if you want to buy that XBOX it will cost you 199 dollars and do you want some help getting up as you look a little uncomfortable”.

Bill Gates’s children are said to be distraught after hearing of the news. They say “ I can’t believe how stupid the man was not taking the XBOX because Daddy had promised us we would be getting a PS2 or Gamecube if something happened to the XBOX. We are really gutted. We had tried breaking it before by throwing it down the stairs but it just wouldn’t break the thing must be so strong so when we heard about the robbery we thought our luck was in but it wasn’t to be.”

Bill doesn’t seem to understand what has happened and seems to think he’s a trendsetter after seeing the man dressed up as him. In a press conference all he had to say was “ Wow you really do like the way I dress then and taking the mickey out of me was all just a joke, it all makes sense now you were all jealous about my good looks. I have joined up with the shop Peacocks, which is where I buy most my clothes from, and will have my own brand name BG by next year. I have also signed up with Specsavers opticians to launch their new range Geekwear”.

We have also heard that there will a new XBOX game coming out in which you must try and look as much like Bill Gates by buying his type of clothes and his glasses. It may sound easy but we hear that there will be a few twists in the game like you must work for your money something Bill hasn’t done for some time.

We can just hope that when Bill’s wife gets back from her Mum’s for the week she has the guts to tell him that he is not a trendsetter and is a geek other wise the world may be in turmoil. There would be little babies looking like Bill, teenagers and maybe even our favourite pop stars and movie stars will look like him. Yes this may make you wish that asteroid was coming towards earth.

I for one think this can’t happen and hopefully never will but just in case it does I have made a petition to stop it go to www.petitiononline.com/BillGatesTrendsetter.
Wed 07/08/02 at 22:55
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
I think Mr. Happy's are brilliant!

Even if I was an X-Box fan and a Bill Gates fan, I would still love mr. Happy's posts.

They rock!

(This is good too, by the way.) (Y).
Wed 07/08/02 at 16:24
Regular
lol ;) Just saying most of em follow the same principle and are mostly the same....
Wed 07/08/02 at 13:56
Regular
Cheers for the replies everyone and Gamezfreak you just tell Mr Happy that Bill Gate's jokes are boring now.
Wed 07/08/02 at 11:10
Regular
"Being Ignorant"
Good Post there mate.

Well constructed.
Wed 07/08/02 at 09:38
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
gamezfreak wrote:
> Just waiting for someone to make a Gamecube/PS2 joke now....

---

Tomorrow, my friend.

Tomorrow.
Tue 06/08/02 at 14:12
Regular
Yet another Bill Gates/XBOX spoof to add to the list.

Getting kinda samey and boring now.

Just waiting for someone to make a Gamecube/PS2 joke now....

(Maybe not, if they do they'd probably be mowed down by Nintys and Sonyphiles)
Tue 06/08/02 at 11:17
Regular
"  "
Heh, very good Steve. GAD contender :)
Mon 05/08/02 at 20:08
Regular
Heh, nice one.

:D

The kids part was the best ;)
Mon 05/08/02 at 19:57
Regular
Excellent, fave bit?

Bill Gates's kids wanting a Ps2 or a Cube.

Well done. :-)
Mon 05/08/02 at 19:47
Regular
Last night Bill Gates’s house was broken into. The robber managed to pass himself off as Bill by putting on a pair of glasses and getting his hair cut at the college and got passed the security guards into the house. He started taking everything he could find which was worth a fair bit of money then he saw the big black box staring back at him and decided to go over their to steal it. He bent down, lifted it up and fell straight over on his back because of how heavy it was. The real Bill Gates walked through the door straight after it had happened and said “ You look kind of like me and if you want to buy that XBOX it will cost you 199 dollars and do you want some help getting up as you look a little uncomfortable”.

Bill Gates’s children are said to be distraught after hearing of the news. They say “ I can’t believe how stupid the man was not taking the XBOX because Daddy had promised us we would be getting a PS2 or Gamecube if something happened to the XBOX. We are really gutted. We had tried breaking it before by throwing it down the stairs but it just wouldn’t break the thing must be so strong so when we heard about the robbery we thought our luck was in but it wasn’t to be.”

Bill doesn’t seem to understand what has happened and seems to think he’s a trendsetter after seeing the man dressed up as him. In a press conference all he had to say was “ Wow you really do like the way I dress then and taking the mickey out of me was all just a joke, it all makes sense now you were all jealous about my good looks. I have joined up with the shop Peacocks, which is where I buy most my clothes from, and will have my own brand name BG by next year. I have also signed up with Specsavers opticians to launch their new range Geekwear”.

We have also heard that there will a new XBOX game coming out in which you must try and look as much like Bill Gates by buying his type of clothes and his glasses. It may sound easy but we hear that there will be a few twists in the game like you must work for your money something Bill hasn’t done for some time.

We can just hope that when Bill’s wife gets back from her Mum’s for the week she has the guts to tell him that he is not a trendsetter and is a geek other wise the world may be in turmoil. There would be little babies looking like Bill, teenagers and maybe even our favourite pop stars and movie stars will look like him. Yes this may make you wish that asteroid was coming towards earth.

I for one think this can’t happen and hopefully never will but just in case it does I have made a petition to stop it go to www.petitiononline.com/BillGatesTrendsetter.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.