GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Imagination Sport"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 05/08/02 at 18:46
Regular
Sports these days are good to some people and bad. If I could make my own sport up, it would be called.............Triball

Triball is a ball sport (duh) that mixes with basketball and rugby in the air with jetpacks. The aim would be to get the most hoops.

The hoops are held up by small air rockets. The way to get the Triball in is to kick it in like a rugby ball and get it in the hoop before the defenders tries to block it. The ball must be in right.

The Triball is shaped like a rugby ball at the ends and the surface and the shape is like a basketball. Its colour is red.

There is 20 in a team. It can be a mix of men and women or male teams or female teams. There is 8 attackers, 8 defenders and 4 skilled defenders and attackers. Formations can be 8-8-4 or 8-4-8. You also have 6 subs.

The size of the arena is very large. Its 1400m in width and 1450m in length. The players have the freedom to move around. the stadium is held up by a tower.

The time you can play in is 25 minutes, the jet pack can last for 30 minutes and the arena is 1000 meters above the ground.

The order of attacks can kick, punch, throw, tackle and hold. Defenders and attckers can both do this. The players are protected in light, powerful armour. If you seriuosly injure someone in a tackle you can get a slight warning or sent off for a few minutes. Constant injury on a person can get you sent off.

Okay, what do you think? You can also post a sport you can make up.

UW
Tue 06/08/02 at 10:35
JAR wrote:
> Ultima Weapon wrote:
> The Triball is shaped like a rugby ball at the ends and the surface
> and the shape is like a basketball. Its colour is red.
>
> Eh? If the ball is the shape of a Basketball (a sphere), then how
> could it have ends for it to be shaped like a rugby ball?

Say, take off the oval parts off the rugby ball. Its easier to explain with a drawn shape....so....I'm not the best at explaining things withouit any ideas on paper, you know.
Mon 05/08/02 at 18:55
Regular
"Fetish for sport"
Ultima Weapon wrote:
> The Triball is shaped like a rugby ball at the ends and the surface
> and the shape is like a basketball. Its colour is red.

Eh? If the ball is the shape of a Basketball (a sphere), then how could it have ends for it to be shaped like a rugby ball?
Mon 05/08/02 at 18:46
Sports these days are good to some people and bad. If I could make my own sport up, it would be called.............Triball

Triball is a ball sport (duh) that mixes with basketball and rugby in the air with jetpacks. The aim would be to get the most hoops.

The hoops are held up by small air rockets. The way to get the Triball in is to kick it in like a rugby ball and get it in the hoop before the defenders tries to block it. The ball must be in right.

The Triball is shaped like a rugby ball at the ends and the surface and the shape is like a basketball. Its colour is red.

There is 20 in a team. It can be a mix of men and women or male teams or female teams. There is 8 attackers, 8 defenders and 4 skilled defenders and attackers. Formations can be 8-8-4 or 8-4-8. You also have 6 subs.

The size of the arena is very large. Its 1400m in width and 1450m in length. The players have the freedom to move around. the stadium is held up by a tower.

The time you can play in is 25 minutes, the jet pack can last for 30 minutes and the arena is 1000 meters above the ground.

The order of attacks can kick, punch, throw, tackle and hold. Defenders and attckers can both do this. The players are protected in light, powerful armour. If you seriuosly injure someone in a tackle you can get a slight warning or sent off for a few minutes. Constant injury on a person can get you sent off.

Okay, what do you think? You can also post a sport you can make up.

UW

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.