GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Jennifer Aniston"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 05/08/02 at 15:38
Regular
Yesterday I saw her on Tv in 3 programmes, well 2 and a film, of course one was friends, the other was quantum leap and the film was picture perfect. Is there no getting rid of her!

A question Im posing to you is why hasn't she been successful in the throwaway rom coms in the same way as sandra bullock has been? You can imagine her in a few years once friends has been cancelled with nothing else to do forced to go inside the actors studio with james lipton, recolecting about how her performance in leprecaun was multi faceted, and required days of rehersals.
Mon 05/08/02 at 15:38
"MMMMM, Chicken"
Yesterday I saw her on Tv in 3 programmes, well 2 and a film, of course one was friends, the other was quantum leap and the film was picture perfect. Is there no getting rid of her!

A question Im posing to you is why hasn't she been successful in the throwaway rom coms in the same way as sandra bullock has been? You can imagine her in a few years once friends has been cancelled with nothing else to do forced to go inside the actors studio with james lipton, recolecting about how her performance in leprecaun was multi faceted, and required days of rehersals.
Mon 05/08/02 at 15:49
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Still would
Mon 05/08/02 at 15:49
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Ho Ho

I wouldn't.
Mon 05/08/02 at 15:59
Regular
"no longer El Blokey"
SHEEPY wrote:
> Still would
Mon 05/08/02 at 16:27
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
I caught the end of picture perfect. You mean to say this guy didnt want to get back with jennifer aniston?

Yeah right.
Mon 05/08/02 at 17:52
She up the duff anyway thats if she aint already had her baby ;0)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.