GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Greetings from spain!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 05/08/02 at 12:13
Regular
Well, I thought it seems to be the *in* thing these days to go on holiday, then post a message bragging about how warm it is.

But....It´s cloudy¨:(

Yesterday, it was 34 degrees, which was nice. And it´s supposed to be sunny again tommorow. So here´s hoping.

So err...I´m in spain! Whoo!

How´s the weather there? ;)
Mon 05/08/02 at 21:39
Exactly
Mon 05/08/02 at 18:01
Regular
"bit of a brain"
I have a teacher with no as *s. It is missing, there is just a crater in the space where it should be.
He got hit by two buses at the same time while on his moped.
Oh how we laughed.
Mon 05/08/02 at 17:58
Regular
"One More Chance"
Nah, he really was fat, I mean really fat. His as s really did stand out a good 6 cm's from the rest of his back and his stomach........Please don't let me go there.
Mon 05/08/02 at 17:55
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Was he really fat?
Or are you lying?
Lies, it's all LIES.
Mon 05/08/02 at 17:52
Regular
"One More Chance"
Me and my mates were thinking exactly the same thing in a dull German lesson. The only time German lessons were ever fun was when we had a really fat German guy called Mr.Schmit learning how to be a teacher.
Mon 05/08/02 at 17:48
Regular
"bit of a brain"
You mean the shape of the country or the coinage?
Allt the Euro look the same to me, I can't tell the difference.
Mon 05/08/02 at 17:45
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Look at the euro coin

Scandanaivia looks like a peenis.
Mon 05/08/02 at 17:45
er-no wrote:
> Meh. Have a great time. Go to the clubs. Get me a few ladies numbers.

The spanish women don't shave their armpits. I seen one girl with 4 inch underarm hair!
Mon 05/08/02 at 17:42
When i wasted 2.50 euros trying to post on SR from spain about 2 weeks ago i got 0 replies. Maybe i shouldn't have posted in the PS2 longest thread. Tom, are you using one of those gay net machienes?
Mon 05/08/02 at 12:40
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Bonjour, Mr. Tom!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.