GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"SRW vacancies! Includes SRW match writers info..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 04/08/02 at 18:31
Regular
Well, it's kinda a vacancy. Anyway, there's two choices, either someone takes over as host of and writes it each week, or the show is scrapped. So, if you want the job, it's first come first served! I also feel I should say that because was not really improving, I would like to take over from MikeAll, who has quit as a match writer. So, I wanna write matches again. Please...
Tue 20/08/02 at 10:36
Regular
LL Cool TT wrote:
> How much time is this gonna take, cos I've done this before...
>
> If someone out there is more experienced than me, then they can do it,
> but I've done this sort of thing for a couple of years now.

I'll pop one so you can get a general idea of it. Heh, RM, I always jump in feet first. Maybe next time I should READ your post :-)
Tue 20/08/02 at 01:05
Regular
".......on the attac"
RM18 wrote:
> I'll consider writing Burnt Out, but the thing is once I go to
> university I may not have time.

You'll have plenty of time. My sister does Economics at Liverpool and she doesn't seem to have that many lectures. You'll have 24 hour access to the PCs so you should be fine for accessing the internet to write for SRW.
Tue 20/08/02 at 00:58
Regular
"bWo > You"
How much time is this gonna take, cos I've done this before...

If someone out there is more experienced than me, then they can do it, but I've done this sort of thing for a couple of years now.
Sun 04/08/02 at 23:00
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
I'm interested but there is no point in me doing it just yet. I'm on holiday in less than a week so I can't do it until I get back.
Sun 04/08/02 at 18:41
Regular
To quote The Rock..."whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa!"

I said I'd do it if no-one else wanted it. So, if someone is out there willing to do it long term, they can have it. I'll only be able to do about 7 shows before quitting, and if no-one is going to take it up after that, then is it worth it?

I feel for DW because it was his idea, and a good one.
Sun 04/08/02 at 18:38
Regular
RM18 wrote:
> I'll consider writing Burnt Out, but the thing is once I go to
> university I may not have time. But if you're looking for a short term
> guy, then I'd be happy to help.

Okay, cool. So RM18 is the new host of , until we find a permanant replacement! It's every Sunday, although this week's will have to be midweek or leave it out. Anyway, cheers Russ.
Sun 04/08/02 at 18:32
Regular
I'll consider writing Burnt Out, but the thing is once I go to university I may not have time. But if you're looking for a short term guy, then I'd be happy to help.
Sun 04/08/02 at 18:31
Regular
Well, it's kinda a vacancy. Anyway, there's two choices, either someone takes over as host of and writes it each week, or the show is scrapped. So, if you want the job, it's first come first served! I also feel I should say that because was not really improving, I would like to take over from MikeAll, who has quit as a match writer. So, I wanna write matches again. Please...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.