GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Darts 2002...guess who won?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 04/08/02 at 15:57
Regular
One more year, one more final, one more victory for Phil Taylor! Yes, Phil Taylor done the double this time round. Not only did he beat John Part in what was a thrilling encounter (7-7 at one time, John with the advantage), but he did the not so often seen nine-darter! That won him £100k in addition to the prize money for winning the overall competition! I personally LURVE darts! Not the crappy BBC2 ones, the SKY ones. Shame Dennis Preistly never got far this year, as I love him. I expected him to get to the final...ah well. So, the nine-darter, which any darts player can do behind the screen, yet not on live telly in front of the amazing crowds. So, another great tournament! You don't know what you missed!
Sun 04/08/02 at 20:28
Regular
schroeder wrote:
> Doh. I thought it was me. Hey whats with the tagline anyway?

Heh, what, do you have a SR darts Championship with all the staff or something? Umm, what, Official Staff Pet? Heh, well I believe we don't have one at the moment, so why not just have me as one. Did that make sense?
Sun 04/08/02 at 17:19
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Saw it. Taylor is the best player ever. No disputing now.
Sun 04/08/02 at 16:10
Regular
"waiting for 1950DA."
Doh. I thought it was me. Hey whats with the tagline anyway?
Sun 04/08/02 at 15:57
Regular
One more year, one more final, one more victory for Phil Taylor! Yes, Phil Taylor done the double this time round. Not only did he beat John Part in what was a thrilling encounter (7-7 at one time, John with the advantage), but he did the not so often seen nine-darter! That won him £100k in addition to the prize money for winning the overall competition! I personally LURVE darts! Not the crappy BBC2 ones, the SKY ones. Shame Dennis Preistly never got far this year, as I love him. I expected him to get to the final...ah well. So, the nine-darter, which any darts player can do behind the screen, yet not on live telly in front of the amazing crowds. So, another great tournament! You don't know what you missed!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.