GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"NTT fight one- team Brotherhood Vs the koopas"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 04/08/02 at 11:35
Regular
Hi, I’m your host for this fight, Bomberman. And what an action-packed fight this is bound to be! Old time rivals, Bowser and Mario are raring to go! fighting alongside Bowser, the formidable, Kooper!
*crowd cheers Kooper on as he enters the ring, but heckle Bowser with fruit when he arrives in his clown copter* Sponsoring these turtle two are Mikelar (Bowser) and Nintendoid (Kooper) .
And now, the hero of Nintendo, Mario! And his less important brother, Luigi! *crowd cheers heartily when Mario enters. Luigi enters on top of a motorbike with a set of shades on his face, the crowd cheers even louder, and Mario makes a grumpy face.* Sponsoring this famous duo are Tiltawhirl (Luigi) and ghost killer (Mario)

Tonight we’ll be fighting in the Mario and Luigi court. Er, I mean arena. *camera shows the ring, which is the M&L court from Mario tennis, but with tennis nets made into a ring*

Fight! *Ding Ding Ding!*

Luigi’s first in the ring, slowly encircling Bowser. Frazzle! Bowser spit’s a barrage of fire at Luigi, who rolls out of the way. He grabs a chair from outside the ring and hits Bowser on the back with it. A large spike imprint is left in the chair. Bowser turns round and slashes the chair in two and bites the remaining junk out of Luigi’s hand, and slowly chews on it. He backs Luigi into a corner. ‘Oh, it looks like Luigi’s done for ladies and gentlemen!’ boing! Luigi super coin jumps out of the corner and lands on Bowsers head. Acting on years of Koopa instinct, Bowser recoils into his shell. Only this time he falls backward into the canvas. ‘Oh my, what a turn of events, it appears that the spikes on Bowser’s shell have impaled themselves into the floor, Bowser is completely stuck!’ Luigi climbs onto the turnbuckle, and prepares for a super-Butt-slam. ‘this looks like the end for the Koopas, this is surely a pin!’ WHAMM! Kooper gets Luigi right in the back of the head with a crate. He makes the tag with Bowser, and climbs into the ring. He pulls Bowser out of the floor, and pulls Luigi off the turnbuckle. Then Bowser climbs on to the turnbuckle and makes for a Koopa-but-drop. Splat, right-on target. Bowser climbs out of the ring, and Kooper makes for the pin. An indignant Mario climbs into the ring. He pulls Kooper off Luigi, and super-jump-punches him in the jaw. He then throws him into the ropes, and drop kicks him on the return. Bowser climbs in, and Mario does the same. He jump punches Bowser in the nose, Then he throws him into the turnbuckle, and runs in to slam him. FLA-ZAM! Bowser spit’s a huge burst of flame in Mario’s face, and kicks him in the gut. Then he Koopa-butt-slams Mario into the ground. He makes for the pin. With no chance of help from Luigi’s direction, and Bowsers massive weight stopping Mario from resisting, the pin is counted.

‘The Koopas win!’ cheered the commentator, and the now appearing ref held their hands high.

Well, first match of the tournament, and the Koopas win (Mikelar and Nintendoid). They will qualify to go on to the semi finals, Obviously. Next match: Team Popstar Vs Team Rareware. Tune in!
Mon 05/08/02 at 23:37
Regular
Nah, it was fake anyway.

;D
Mon 05/08/02 at 19:52
"+ suspicious minds"
* accepts bribe * well, i'll just be going then... * accedentaly drops bribe in puddle * er, can i have another?
Mon 05/08/02 at 15:05
Regular
Cool. Just.. er.. don't do anything harsh on my terms? Know what I mean?

[slips bribe across table]
Sun 04/08/02 at 20:04
"+ suspicious minds"
actually,i am changing the rotor. team F-e pride Vs team contast in a swordfight. and team space flight Vs team bounty. it makes it easyer to write for me.
Sun 04/08/02 at 19:46
Regular
Or how about you could introduce weapons? Like tables ladders and chairs?
Sun 04/08/02 at 19:42
"+ suspicious minds"
mmh...
Sun 04/08/02 at 19:38
Regular
Yeah! Or some people from the audience come in (they could be people from these forums).
Sun 04/08/02 at 18:21
Regular
"Selected"
Well, have one time fighting and losing, then another team runs in, helps out the losing team, then another team runs in...and another...until we have a royal rumble on our hands.

Now that would be funny.
Sun 04/08/02 at 16:09
"+ suspicious minds"
Maverick42 wrote:
> Nice fight, interesting read and funny too. Who are team contrast
> fighting against?

team bounty. i have already written the next fight, and started on team contrast Vs team bounty. i am running out of insparation! any body think up some things that could happen?
Sun 04/08/02 at 14:09
Regular
"Selected"
heh, the good old 'spit fire and kick gut' move, a classic!

Nice one BPM :)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.