GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Help My Mum Won't Give Me My Playstation 2 Early What Could I Say To Convince Her"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 15/11/00 at 23:37
Regular
Hi,
My mum will not give me my playstation 2 on the 24th of november cuz i have been bunking school and i need help to get round this cuz i really need my playstation 2 early if you could think of anything i could say to convince her to give me it before christmas i would really appreiceate it.

Thanks

P.S the dvd's ive got so far is

From Dusk Till Dawn

Rush Hour

South Park Movie

Just Thought You Might Want To Know.
Wed 15/11/00 at 23:37
Hi,
My mum will not give me my playstation 2 on the 24th of november cuz i have been bunking school and i need help to get round this cuz i really need my playstation 2 early if you could think of anything i could say to convince her to give me it before christmas i would really appreiceate it.

Thanks

P.S the dvd's ive got so far is

From Dusk Till Dawn

Rush Hour

South Park Movie

Just Thought You Might Want To Know.
Thu 16/11/00 at 01:57
WIN A GAME A DAY?
i reckon special reserve should have a page to show us who has won each day!!

P.s bunking school wont help u in no ways, i only left school a little while ago, i used to bunk, wish i never now, and yeah you will think the same as soon as u leave
Thu 16/11/00 at 08:20
Regular
Pulse

If you go into the link gameaday.co.uk above you will find a further link half way down which allows s you to see the winners, the game they chose and the subject they wrote about.
Thu 16/11/00 at 10:41
Right, first of all apologise profusely and say that you will never bunk again. Back this up by saying that if you ever do bunk again then your mother has the right to take your PS2 away.

That should stop you from missing your schooling as you will have an incentive to attend. If you want to have enough money to buy all the games and consoles that you will want in the future you are going to have to get a good job. The easiest way to do this is to get good qualifications.

Anyway, its up to you. I did not spend much time at school either as I hated all the other kids there. As a result I failed all of my exams and had to waste a year doing them all again at college. Glad I did though.

Anyway, just tell your mum that to make you wait any longer would be mental torture. If she is paying for it all then you are a lucky git anyway.
Thu 16/11/00 at 22:19
I has tried that so far and it is still not working i need to think of another way to get round it.
the only reasons i bunked was becuase i hated the lessons and the lessons wern't important what i bunked anyway the lessons were.

French - Catificate of achievment which iv'e already passed.

P.E - I have always hated it.

Lifeskill - I dont mean to sound like a know it all but i know it all.

If you could send me some more tips on how to get round my mum i would love it.

Thanks

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.