GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
" My Afterburner pictures- if anyone is interested..."

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 04/08/02 at 10:30
Regular
You guys know what an afterburner is, right? No? Well, it's known as a backlight(though it is actually a frontlight) and it is a transparent light source for your GBA, that will allow you to play in the dark, will stop you aiming the screen at light so you can see etc, it is amazing! My pics can be found at:

www.boomspeed.com/microchips/Image1.jpg

www.boomspeed.com/microchips/Image2.jpg

rememeber to tell me what you think!

Oh, and if anyone is interested in buying one, I know a good place (so does Indian dude! ;D)

Microchips
Sun 04/08/02 at 10:30
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
You guys know what an afterburner is, right? No? Well, it's known as a backlight(though it is actually a frontlight) and it is a transparent light source for your GBA, that will allow you to play in the dark, will stop you aiming the screen at light so you can see etc, it is amazing! My pics can be found at:

www.boomspeed.com/microchips/Image1.jpg

www.boomspeed.com/microchips/Image2.jpg

rememeber to tell me what you think!

Oh, and if anyone is interested in buying one, I know a good place (so does Indian dude! ;D)

Microchips
Sun 04/08/02 at 11:13
Regular
"what is knowledge ?"
cool micro !

is it all ok now ? your light and everyhthing , it looks cool in black.
Sun 04/08/02 at 11:29
"+ suspicious minds"
das' good...
Sun 04/08/02 at 11:33
Thats very good Microchips :0) I hope to get one fitted soon
Sun 04/08/02 at 12:06
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
Heh- thanks guys, and my afterburner is coming back tomorrow (repaired) so i'll post some more pictures on what it looks like then.

:D

oh, and those pictures are before i broke my afterburner:(, but it's already fixed and in the post on its way back to me now! Yay!
Sun 04/08/02 at 13:13
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
That is really quite effective.
Sun 04/08/02 at 13:25
Regular
"what is knowledge ?"
with the see-through purple gameboy , it makes the whole lot light up , it's amazing !
Sun 04/08/02 at 13:29
I got mine yesterday. My dad spent a while fixing it all together but they rule! Golden Sun never looked so good! (:)
Sun 04/08/02 at 13:42
Regular
"what is knowledge ?"
i spent about 3 hours putting mine in , i had a bit of trouble putting the brightness dial on because i put it in the wrong place (a few mm out) so i had to bodge it a bit, but it's fine now , except that when i was putting the anti-reflective film on the damn glue separated from the film so now i've got a little bit of glue that is in the corner of the screen , but im going to peel it off and get a new one for £2 (thanks micro) and a new plastic cover (the screen on the front of the gameboy) because i scratched mine a bit.
Tue 06/08/02 at 17:28
Regular
"Grammatical Watchdo"
I want an afterburner but i'm not that good at doing things like that and i don't want to invalidate my warranty!!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.