GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Turok and Timsplitters 2- But Which Format To Choose???"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 03/08/02 at 22:26
Regular
I like a few people have both a Gamecube and a Playstation 2. I plan on getting both Turok evolution and Timeslitters 2, but I dont know which format to get them on.

The control pad for Timesplitters 2 is probably more ideal to play with, but is there any difference in terms of the quality of the games? For example are the Gamecubes graphics better or run faster than the PS" version...

Let does everyone else think?
Sat 03/08/02 at 22:26
Regular
"Got any carrots?"
I like a few people have both a Gamecube and a Playstation 2. I plan on getting both Turok evolution and Timeslitters 2, but I dont know which format to get them on.

The control pad for Timesplitters 2 is probably more ideal to play with, but is there any difference in terms of the quality of the games? For example are the Gamecubes graphics better or run faster than the PS" version...

Let does everyone else think?
Sat 03/08/02 at 23:19
Regular
I doubt there will be much difference in the games. Perhaps the loading times on the GameCube versions will be quicker as i have yet to play a GameCube game which has any real (annoying) loading times at all.
Sun 04/08/02 at 00:22
Regular
Well, the Turok series has always been on Nintendo consoles, and Timesplitters has always been on Sony consoles. However, both games will be exactly the same apart from loading times (GameCube = much, much quicker) so I'd get the GameCube versions.
Sun 04/08/02 at 09:32
If you go to www.uknside.com you can read some impressions for timesplitters 2(also sunshine,meteroid prime,starfox adventures e.t.c)the guy who played the demo says the controls are very awkward and expects there will be plenty of complaints, however I know that ps2 timespitters had customisable controls so I hope it is a feature on th4e gamecube.
Mon 05/08/02 at 15:01
Regular
Awkward controls on which format?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.