GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Eight Legged Freaks"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 03/08/02 at 21:45
Regular
Hey,

I just wanted to know kind of film this is? Is it a comedy horror sort of thing. It looks to me like a comedy because I saw a clip of it and the spiders are huge and comeo ut of no where. These people were talking then suddenly a spider flew by and took one!

And, it's a 12, so I can get in. Has anyone got any more info on it?

Thanks.
Thu 15/08/02 at 22:34
Regular
"Bobba you"
I got told by two people it was a load of crap. But I still wanna see it for myself.
Thu 15/08/02 at 12:56
Regular
"\\"
you will never get me near that film, i cant even stand tiny spiders never mind me sized spiders
Thu 15/08/02 at 12:29
Regular
"col"
Ive seen this film twice now and its ok...now great but ok. Its mostly just comedy, but if you dont like spiders its a horor.
Sat 10/08/02 at 20:47
Regular
I don't mind spiders in films but i'll only really go near big ones will shoes on :D

Yeah, this film looks less like little poisonous spiders creeping around and is more running around blating them ot get eaten! :)
Sat 10/08/02 at 20:36
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Im scared of spiders, but i dont really think the film will induce the usual mortification.
Sat 10/08/02 at 20:04
Regular
You know his dad is probably afraid of the spiders (like many poeple are) and would be alright with other films where people get eaten etc...
Sat 10/08/02 at 12:06
Regular
Hey Lales Fever i was only joking when i was calling your dad a ponce i dont want loads of slak from you guy's O.K.
Sat 10/08/02 at 12:05
Regular
Lawless Fever wrote:
> My dad doesn't wanna see it - he's scared to death {:)
>
> Anyway, I'm going to see it with a mate on Sunday, looks good, nothing
> to be taken seriously. On Yahoo, I've seen pictures of the queen
> tarantula, and it's the size of a small house...
>
> Ergh!

Your DAD must be a ponce (NO-OFFENCE) but i seen it last night and it isn't that scary, just tell him that you heard it's not scary.
Sat 10/08/02 at 12:05
Regular
Lawless Fever wrote:
> My dad doesn't wanna see it - he's scared to death {:)
>
> Anyway, I'm going to see it with a mate on Sunday, looks good, nothing
> to be taken seriously. On Yahoo, I've seen pictures of the queen
> tarantula, and it's the size of a small house...
>
> Ergh!

Your DAD must be a ponce (NO-OFFENCE) but i seen it last night and it isn't that scary, just tell him that you heard it not scary.
Sat 10/08/02 at 11:55
My dad doesn't wanna see it - he's scared to death {:)

Anyway, I'm going to see it with a mate on Sunday, looks good, nothing to be taken seriously. On Yahoo, I've seen pictures of the queen tarantula, and it's the size of a small house...

Ergh!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.