GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Unreal Forum"

The "PC Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 03/08/02 at 19:00
Regular
Here, you can post anything about the Unreal or Unreal Tournament help, news or anything. 100% Fresh squeezed and Pasturised Unreal.
Sat 17/08/02 at 16:04
WElcome to the Unreal fOrUm.
Mon 05/08/02 at 17:06
Regular
"A man with a stick"
xBeanx wrote:
> Yeah, I heard the same.I have also seen a movie of the beast running
> and from what I can see, it looks like UT but with quake 3
> graphics.Which is a good thing.

:? The unreal games use, strangely enough, the unreal engine, which looks far more impressive than the quake 3 graphics engine.
Mon 05/08/02 at 17:05
Regular
"A man with a stick"
cookie monster wrote:
> I got the totally unreal bumper pack, it had tourney and unreal
> original in it. I started playing unreal, but its too pants. The
> monsters are laughable.

I remember when me and my brother played the first Unreal game at PC world, we loved it. It had atmosphere, great graphics and just played better than anything we where playing at the time. My brother also got the bumper pack a few weeks ago, and while UT was great, the original game was less impressive.

I had played allot of great FPS since Unreal, so it just seemed a real below average game. The level design was rubbish, there was no plot, the weapons seemed underpowered and crap and the unreal engine doesn't look as good as it once did. Hopefully the sequel will improve on these faults when it is eventually released.
Mon 05/08/02 at 16:41
I'm probably getting UT2003 soon.
Mon 05/08/02 at 13:09
Regular
Yeah, I heard the same.I have also seen a movie of the beast running and from what I can see, it looks like UT but with quake 3 graphics.Which is a good thing.
Mon 05/08/02 at 12:01
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
I got the totally unreal bumper pack, it had tourney and unreal original in it. I started playing unreal, but its too pants. The monsters are laughable.
Sun 04/08/02 at 19:00
Regular
"A man with a stick"
I also think Unreal 2 is looking pretty good, an unreal game which concetrates on the single player mode as apposed to UT2203 multiplayer support. Looks like a good year for FPS on the PC, I just hope these games live up to our expectations.
Sat 03/08/02 at 23:38
Regular
I chose Unreal Tournament as my free gift and after hours of play, I can say it's worth well over £7.50 - thanks SR!

When I've saved up enough reddies or I have to renew my membership, I'll probably get GTA2.
Sat 03/08/02 at 19:35
Regular
"A man with a stick"
I got PCGamer today, which came throught the post, and according to them they will not only have a reveiw of UT 2003 next month, but also a playable demo. Heard this before like, but I'm still hoping a demo will be included as it's one I'm eager to try.
Sat 03/08/02 at 19:00
Here, you can post anything about the Unreal or Unreal Tournament help, news or anything. 100% Fresh squeezed and Pasturised Unreal.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.