GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"PS3 launch is now March 2007 for Europe"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 06/09/06 at 10:03
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
Read and weep

So... what games console would you like for Christmas?
Thu 07/09/06 at 10:26
Regular
"Mooching around"
Sums this topic up nicely.
Wed 06/09/06 at 23:17
Regular
"The definitive tag"
Meh.

That is all.
Wed 06/09/06 at 20:41
Regular
"Mooching around"
I'll never buy the Wii, doesn't appeal to me at all... Well, maybe when it's £30 I'll give it a go.
Wed 06/09/06 at 16:29
"possibly impossible"
My sharesave scheme ended in June. Bought the shares at under £1 and now worth £4. So sold enough for the 360 and kept the rest to use later on the house. It's the only reason I could get a 360 at the time, but I'm really glad I did.

Now I'm just saving hard for my Wii in November. Really want it at launch, but not sure if its likely unless I have a buyer for my chipped Xbox...
Wed 06/09/06 at 16:21
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Yeah, I know it won't. We can but dream though. I haven't got the money for it anyway so there isn't much I can do about it anyway.
Wed 06/09/06 at 16:15
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
I must admit if the X-Box drops in price I'll be very tempted to get one. I went to PC World on Sunday and they had one running on a 37" HD ready LCD TV - WOW!
Wed 06/09/06 at 16:12
"possibly impossible"
It won't.

News report on BBC (I think) said the price of the 360 won't go down this year.
Wed 06/09/06 at 15:52
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
The PS3 was always going to be last on my list, mainly because of the price tag. Seeing as the release date is pushed back now, it'll just be a bit longer until I get one.

I just need to see evidence of an X-Box 360 price drop now... :)
Wed 06/09/06 at 15:28
Regular
Q. The PS3 release seems so far away, do you think I should hold off buying it until the next generation of consoles comes out?

:^)
Wed 06/09/06 at 13:31
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
What makes it worse is it's a production problem that's held it up so it's not like they're making last minute tweaks to it to try and make it better.

Given the time scale thay've had to get it right it's poor planning on Sonys part.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.