GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Playstation Experience Games Lineup"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 02/08/02 at 22:49
Regular
As I mentioned few days ago I will be going to that SOny show in Earls Court on the 29th August. Well if you have PSW, you would have seen the advert for it which also outlines the games that are going to be on show at the erm show. So here is the list in full. Apart from the odd couple, I would have thought they will ALL be playable:

Primal(dont think this will be playable)
Tomb Raider:The Angel of Darkness
Ratchet & Clank
Timesplitters 2
The Getaway
Pro Evo 2
Kingdom Hearts
Tony Hawks 4
Tekken 4
World Rally Championship 2
Red Faction 2(unlilely to be playable)
Colin McRae rally 3
Turok Evolution
This is Football 2003
Auto Modellista
Burnout 2
Star Wars:Bounty Hunter
Smackdown Shut Your Mouth
Ghost Recon
Devil May Cry 2
AND MANY MORE

So I think this is a pretty good lineup.I will have 5 hours there but I should have really bought the tickets for the mornign session to avoid the masses.Anyway I think I should get enough time to look at everything. Anyone else from here going?
Sat 03/08/02 at 11:21
Regular
"Hmmm....."
*taunts everyone by sticking Pro Evo 2 in PS2 and starting up a match*

Ahhhh..... this is the life.

*kicks feet back and starts to play*

:D
Sat 03/08/02 at 11:17
Regular
I wish i was going Timesplitters 2 (wipes drool from mouth) and Pro Evo 2. Ah well only a month till Timesplitters 2 and i can wait for Pro Evo 2 i think.
Sat 03/08/02 at 11:08
Regular
"Hmmm....."
Heh. Yeah, I think storymode has been done over once again but im not so sure if its like SD1 & 2 where you could view all the results. I know its been improved from SD3's season and now lasts for 2 years. Which is enough for me.

:)

Cant wait!

Argh!

Sat 03/08/02 at 00:53
Regular
"You Bum!!"
Trips..I like that :) Ye I cant wait for SD:SYM-everything that has been confrimed is just so cool-my only hope that the storymode wont just revolve around you-that it will give you the option of view all the results from the events
Sat 03/08/02 at 00:24
Regular
"Hmmm....."
Trips, you up for SD SYM as much as me?

The game is going to be awesome!

Sat 03/08/02 at 00:13
Regular
"You Bum!!"
5am-does that mean you are going to the 9am-2pm session?On what day?
Fri 02/08/02 at 23:36
That means I have to get up at 5am to catch the train.
Fri 02/08/02 at 23:32
Regular
"MildlyAmusing.co.uk"
I would go, if it wasn't in london.

£8 a session is pretty cheap. But I'm not going down there. Why do they *always* put it all in london. The most inconvinient place...

The NEC would be much better, right in the middle of the country meaning easier access for most people. Has it's own train station. And it's close to my house!

Everyone's happy!
Fri 02/08/02 at 23:19
See you there on 29 August.
Fri 02/08/02 at 23:15
Just started looking. Super fast response, though.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.