GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Dream Console.....what would it be????"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 02/08/02 at 16:21
Regular
Look, the consoles these days are great and they are enjoyable (for me). The graphics on all the PS2 games are differing and the same (or not) with other consoles.

Many of you may imagine the dream console that could possibily happen or not in sometime in the future. e.g. PS3, PS4, X-Box 4000, or whatever.

The main point is that PC's nowadays are more powerful than todays consoles (exceptions with X-Box) and the games on the PC might give out better screening.

The Dream Console I could think of would be very powerful:

4000Mhz
2560 Bit console

The screeing could be adjusted with 3D or 4D life like creatures and stuff that comes out of the screen (3D Motion, duh) and can be good with
people that aren't happy with just on screen (maybe, someone out there ain't happy)

Anyway, I am only starting this topic because it would be cool that a good console will come out in the future with great games n' stuff (forget the games for now) and just tom get my imagination going

Ain't sure if there was a topic like this or similaraty.
Fri 02/08/02 at 16:21
Look, the consoles these days are great and they are enjoyable (for me). The graphics on all the PS2 games are differing and the same (or not) with other consoles.

Many of you may imagine the dream console that could possibily happen or not in sometime in the future. e.g. PS3, PS4, X-Box 4000, or whatever.

The main point is that PC's nowadays are more powerful than todays consoles (exceptions with X-Box) and the games on the PC might give out better screening.

The Dream Console I could think of would be very powerful:

4000Mhz
2560 Bit console

The screeing could be adjusted with 3D or 4D life like creatures and stuff that comes out of the screen (3D Motion, duh) and can be good with
people that aren't happy with just on screen (maybe, someone out there ain't happy)

Anyway, I am only starting this topic because it would be cool that a good console will come out in the future with great games n' stuff (forget the games for now) and just tom get my imagination going

Ain't sure if there was a topic like this or similaraty.
Fri 02/08/02 at 16:28
Regular
"IT'S ALIVE!!"
that sort of speed would ruin the disc no doubt :p
i'd really like a 3d tv or monitor to go with the console, aparently the busy boffs are trying to make one, i'd buy one when avalaiable.
Other than that i'd like one in a big round bubble ball kinda thing so you can push it your mates house and kick it around as much as you like also if it's pulled off a table, no damage is caused.
Other than that, it should look and play like a Gamecube, maybe with the XBox's design and the PS2's realism (in games) and maybe a 1,000,000mb cable + modem with free connection.
Fri 02/08/02 at 16:29
Regular
My dream console would be made by all the big 3, sony,microsoft and nintendo, just so we could all get every game released and also it would stop the "which console is best" and "PS2 is the best cause i think so" topis turning up. Of course it could be a downside because some developers might not like nintendo but love sony meaning they wouldnt develop for them, also the big 3 may not like each others ideas, and also they could charge what ever they like because we would have to buy from them.

As for the specs and stuff i wouldnt be to bothered with the specs as long as developers can use them well and produce quick and good games ill be happy.
Fri 02/08/02 at 20:48
Fog wrote:
> that sort of speed would ruin the disc no doubt :p
> i'd really like a 3d tv or monitor to go with the console, aparently
> the busy boffs are trying to make one, i'd buy one when avalaiable.
> Other than that i'd like one in a big round bubble ball kinda thing so
> you can push it your mates house and kick it around as much as you
> like also if it's pulled off a table, no damage is caused.
> Other than that, it should look and play like a Gamecube, maybe with
> the XBox's design and the PS2's realism (in games) and maybe a
> 1,000,000mb cable + modem with free connection.

Mha ha! You are right, it would ruin the disc. BUT, it's made up and it could be a different materialised disc, you know?
Fri 02/08/02 at 21:31
Regular
"ProGolfer"
My dream console would be extremly powerful the size of xbox and possible to chat to. So you could walk in ot a room and say put on *greenday* it would reply with britney spears voice saying anything for you. The the disc would play. Same with games and when you want to turn it off or while playing games it would be possible to hold a convesation with it. You could change it between 2d and 3d by just asking and even talk to it for the controlls, so if you are really tired you wouldnt even have to press buttons.
Fri 02/08/02 at 22:17
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
My dream console would be a console made by Sony with Ninty's games and it's in the shape of Bill Gates.

Ah, 'twould be excellent.
Fri 02/08/02 at 22:42
Regular
"Excommunicated"
It would look like a banana
Fri 02/08/02 at 22:45
Regular
"everyone says it"
'Natalie Portman 64'

or

'RachelStevensStation'

That would do.

'BuffyBox' wouldn't be too bad.
Fri 02/08/02 at 22:52
It would be super intelligent and grow legs with wheels on to follow you around!

Mexcellent...

(:6)

Have I succeeded in giving my smiley a nose?....Didn't think so...
Fri 02/08/02 at 22:55
Regular
"Wasting away"
It would be the shape of Estella Warren, and you could play with it all night, and it'd play back.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.