GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"hideous fish"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 02/08/02 at 15:11
Regular
as you can see, the title is gibberish.

I am sick of all the god dammed newbie's and just arriveds posting crap topics on 'what game should i buy?' 'should i get this game?' i dont mind when people post asking how many games of a genre does the gamecube have, but for gods sake, there are countless magazines out there with previews, reviews, and gaming news. why dont you buy a mag and find out what to buy, instead of asking our repetative opinion. every time, you have about 4-7 people saying' Buy this game, its great' because they really like it. and there is always about two people, either sonicrav or edgy or sibs who posts about three paragraphs of logical thinking saying 'it depends on what you like'. i am sick of seeing these topics drag down all the good ones, so for god sake, don't post them.
Fri 02/08/02 at 15:11
"+ suspicious minds"
as you can see, the title is gibberish.

I am sick of all the god dammed newbie's and just arriveds posting crap topics on 'what game should i buy?' 'should i get this game?' i dont mind when people post asking how many games of a genre does the gamecube have, but for gods sake, there are countless magazines out there with previews, reviews, and gaming news. why dont you buy a mag and find out what to buy, instead of asking our repetative opinion. every time, you have about 4-7 people saying' Buy this game, its great' because they really like it. and there is always about two people, either sonicrav or edgy or sibs who posts about three paragraphs of logical thinking saying 'it depends on what you like'. i am sick of seeing these topics drag down all the good ones, so for god sake, don't post them.
Fri 02/08/02 at 16:23
Regular
I think you should note that not all of us are like that, or dont do it on purpose.

When i want to ask a qyestion like that i always post it in a topic to do with help for the question or put it in the worlds longest post thing.

As for when i make a topic i try to make it so that it is just my opinion and others can debate the subject.
Fri 02/08/02 at 18:02
Regular
"IT'S ALIVE!!"
You were a Newbie once, I think most people write crap most of the time I just think Newbies draw attention to it when they argue :)
Fri 02/08/02 at 18:08
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Yeah i agree here, post your questions in the WLT or something, you are more likely to get more people veiwing it that way as well.
Fri 02/08/02 at 21:25
"+ suspicious minds"
aha! i have just thought of a way to define a useless newbie. a SUN. (stupid uneducated newbie) otherwise fine!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.