GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Games reworked."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 01/08/02 at 17:26
Regular
I was just playing my GameCube in my room when I looked down to my N64, almost redundant now, and I was thinking that some of the games I really don’t want I manage to sell for around £15. And that’s when it hit me; Nintendo could re-release some of the best games on the `64 on to the GameCube.
They could put 2 games on to one disk or have one games with extra levels, options etc. and make it cheap because they haven’t had to make the game from scratch.

This could then mean that gamers with an N64 and thinking of selling it, but because it has some good games they like decide not to, could now do that and with the money buy the remakes and still have money to buy new games or other things.

This would also add to the collection of games and let new people who has the `cube but not the N64 experience some of the best games ever released.
Thu 01/08/02 at 17:26
Regular
I was just playing my GameCube in my room when I looked down to my N64, almost redundant now, and I was thinking that some of the games I really don’t want I manage to sell for around £15. And that’s when it hit me; Nintendo could re-release some of the best games on the `64 on to the GameCube.
They could put 2 games on to one disk or have one games with extra levels, options etc. and make it cheap because they haven’t had to make the game from scratch.

This could then mean that gamers with an N64 and thinking of selling it, but because it has some good games they like decide not to, could now do that and with the money buy the remakes and still have money to buy new games or other things.

This would also add to the collection of games and let new people who has the `cube but not the N64 experience some of the best games ever released.
Thu 01/08/02 at 17:28
Regular
"bit of a brain"
I really, really hope that Nintendo is serious about releasing a revamped Zelda:OOT, because that would be the best thing ever.
No question.
Why did i sell Zelda?
*cries*
Thu 01/08/02 at 17:39
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
I thought exactly the same thing, why don't they just get a nice little collection of games and sell them for about £50?

Sega would make absolute bucketfulls if they were to release a games with every original sonic title on it!

Could you imagine having all the original sonic games on one disk for you to play at any time?

Saying that, I've got 1,2,3 and S&K on my PC but I really want Sonic Spinball, I loved that game!
Thu 01/08/02 at 17:46
Regular
I remember on the SNES when one cart had all the mario games on that was brill and was what gave me the idea of re making them.

I sold my SNES, big mistake, i miss it now but luckly i got GBA and some games from SNES are going to that.

Bring on the good times.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.