GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"A report from "WATCHANT""

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 15/11/00 at 18:20
Regular
Earlier today, are cameras were sent in to see how much effort Sega really do put in. Most departments were fine (apart from maybe the boss's office, who was prancing around his desk listening to garage music). But when we went to the advertising department, we found a whole desk full of beer, and when we went through to the advertising design room, we found 20 men running around cheering at a couple of slugs having a race. They then proceeded to kill the slugs, and actually start making ideas. After an hour together they had drawn 1 curly line, one relatively staright line, and someone had made a shape by drawing around another persons erect, well, you can guess. They then had a huge argument about who's (put your favourite term for it in here) was biggest. We were disgusted, and we left.
We sold this video evidence to Sony for a small price, Sony said nothing, but their was a smug look on thier faces, as they left to join their wives and children at home to watch the football.

That report was made by Ant, main producer of "Watchant".
Wed 15/11/00 at 18:20
Regular
"I like cheese"
Earlier today, are cameras were sent in to see how much effort Sega really do put in. Most departments were fine (apart from maybe the boss's office, who was prancing around his desk listening to garage music). But when we went to the advertising department, we found a whole desk full of beer, and when we went through to the advertising design room, we found 20 men running around cheering at a couple of slugs having a race. They then proceeded to kill the slugs, and actually start making ideas. After an hour together they had drawn 1 curly line, one relatively staright line, and someone had made a shape by drawing around another persons erect, well, you can guess. They then had a huge argument about who's (put your favourite term for it in here) was biggest. We were disgusted, and we left.
We sold this video evidence to Sony for a small price, Sony said nothing, but their was a smug look on thier faces, as they left to join their wives and children at home to watch the football.

That report was made by Ant, main producer of "Watchant".
Wed 15/11/00 at 18:30
Regular
After Ant left, the Sony boyz rewinded the tape, and watched the "measurement" part again.

They felt quite insecure after the video.
Wed 15/11/00 at 18:32
Regular
"Sanity is for loser"
After immensely enjoying their playback, they decided to make more like it and sell them as games where you upload your own 'measurement' into a hall of fame. The ideas from the boyz never stop do they?
Wed 15/11/00 at 18:37
Regular
What ideas? They stole it from Sega!
Wed 15/11/00 at 18:37
Regular
"I like cheese"
Yes, as matter of fact they were feeling quite insecure, as they could hardly see the Sega boyz' "favourite term here" as they were so small!!! Sony couldn't believe that they had such maggots. Also, that game rumour was a complete lie by darkness 2k, a big Sony hater and Gamecube lover.
Wed 15/11/00 at 18:42
Regular
"Sanity is for loser"
Actually, I misread Grix's letter and was attempting to dis Sega 'The boyz' And anyway I argue for the N64 aginst the PS, but actually like Sony, and MAY even get the PS2. Please don't try to ruin the reputation I am trying to achieve. I like Sony and Nintendo and hate Sega. Clear?
So whasssup?
<:} bow to the conehead revoloution.
Wed 15/11/00 at 18:50
Regular
Ant, that last comment was crap. (The one about the "maggots".)
Redeem yourself, now.
Wed 15/11/00 at 18:52
Regular
"I like cheese"
But...it's true. I would expect.
Wed 15/11/00 at 18:53
Regular
"I like cheese"
Wed 15/11/00 at 18:54
Regular
It was as funny as the Sony marketing department.

Just LOOK at them!! Look at their faces!!! BRAAA ha ha ha ha!!!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.