GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Nemesis, of the Star Trek saga in December"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 01/08/02 at 16:09
Regular
For all u Star Trek fans, and those who just enjoy a good film only have to wait until December 13 before Star Trek Nemesis is out. Their is a sweet trailer anybody can see on www.Startrek.com. The trailer looks really cool, sinister, dark, and it should be a kick a*s film.
Sat 03/08/02 at 10:44
"possibly impossible"
hm, looks nice. Looking forward to the DVD of Wrath of Kahn too, another double disc version like the Motion Picture one. Now do I get rid of the silver edition DVD to get it....!
Thu 01/08/02 at 17:22
Ill be watching The Two towers and StarTrek and will get them both on dvd too when they come out :0)
Thu 01/08/02 at 17:10
Regular
"A man with a stick"
I never liked Star Trek, just too boring, but the film does look good, though I'm not as anxious to see it as The Two Towers.
Thu 01/08/02 at 17:06
Regular
I'll be watching that movie in December as well as seeing the Two Towers.

I can't wait to see Jean-Luc Picard finally die! I hope they don't someone bring him back in Star Trek XI whatever that's based on. Sure, he was better than Kirk, but Kirk had the stupidest storylines and any readers of Science Fiction books will know that William Shatner loves his character and always magically brings Kirk back to life in every story!

I hope they go on to a Deep Space 9 film next...
Thu 01/08/02 at 17:02
Regular
Go to a Trekkie place? They dress up as Klingons, right?

Scary. And no way.
Thu 01/08/02 at 16:57
Regular
"Stay Frosty"
Your all big and bad when you bad mouth Trekkies on a computer. You go to a convention and say that, all you who insult Trekkies
Thu 01/08/02 at 16:26
Regular
Damn dirty Trekkies. Vastly superior film coming out in December. The Two Towers. So much better. With pixies.
Thu 01/08/02 at 16:15
Regular
"Whatever!"
Im really looking forward to this film! Looks amazing
Thu 01/08/02 at 16:09
Regular
"Stay Frosty"
For all u Star Trek fans, and those who just enjoy a good film only have to wait until December 13 before Star Trek Nemesis is out. Their is a sweet trailer anybody can see on www.Startrek.com. The trailer looks really cool, sinister, dark, and it should be a kick a*s film.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.