GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Fear not!"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 01/08/02 at 11:28
Regular
After looking through sites i have found that Mario sunshine contains at least 102 sprites. Those of you who said it was short were mistaken.
To see a run down of where to find them go to
http://www.nintendojo.com/infocus/view_item.php?1027603171

Sorry about continuosly posting site names but i always find good things but can't explain them. It's easier for you to see them instead.
Thu 01/08/02 at 11:28
Regular
"Grammatical Watchdo"
After looking through sites i have found that Mario sunshine contains at least 102 sprites. Those of you who said it was short were mistaken.
To see a run down of where to find them go to
http://www.nintendojo.com/infocus/view_item.php?1027603171

Sorry about continuosly posting site names but i always find good things but can't explain them. It's easier for you to see them instead.
Thu 01/08/02 at 11:33
Regular
"Grammatical Watchdo"
Yoshi throws up!

That's right you heard me.
Wholsome family fun!

You guesed it:
http://www.nintendojo.com/infocus/view_item.php?1027090901
Sorry again!
Fri 02/08/02 at 00:04
Regular
Sprites?

I'm assuming you're not talking about drinks.
The sprite normally associated with games is a 2D "interactive object" - shouldn't apply to Mario Sunshine (being 3D and all...)

I'm guessing that Sprites are the little tokens you have to collect.
In that case, it's got less Sprites than Mario 64 had stars.

Still, Sunshines main selling point is that it's meant to be so fun and challenging that you play it again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again... etc...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.