GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"So I was in Tesco..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 16/05/08 at 14:23
"possibly impossible"
in Exmouth and guess who I met?

Machie.

He says hi to everyone and will be back online when he returns in a few days.

Good job I had to pop in to Tesco this morning.
Sat 17/05/08 at 20:03
"possibly impossible"
Timmargh wrote:
> Does that mean that you've stopped thinking about me during sex,
> then?

That reminds me, did the deal with Ann Summers go through for those Timmargh masks?
Sat 17/05/08 at 20:02
"possibly impossible"
Should have said "It's ok, love. I had sex with you...in my mind"
Sat 17/05/08 at 19:54
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Mmm yes, i was hoping she wouldnt take it personally but she hasnt spoken to me in 3 months. I emailed her on Thursday, i got a 3-word reply back. Says it all. :D
Sat 17/05/08 at 19:41
Regular
"Previously Vampyr"
Nin wrote:
> Women will
> generally not offer sex again once you've turned them down the
> first time.

say wha?!

*mock shock*
Sat 17/05/08 at 19:08
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Machie wrote:
> Afraid so, mainly because I havent had it for quite awhile. I'm
> worried my virginity will grow back. :S

Ha! You're not the only one. Its my own fault though. Women will generally not offer sex again once you've turned them down the first time. Who knew? * Shrugs shoulders *
Sat 17/05/08 at 18:55
Regular
Afraid so, mainly because I havent had it for quite awhile. I'm worried my virginity will grow back. :S
Sat 17/05/08 at 14:38
Regular
"Twenty quid."
Does that mean that you've stopped thinking about me during sex, then?
Sat 17/05/08 at 13:03
Regular
I'm back :)

Hello everyone, I really missed coming on here while I was away.

It was a surprise bumping into pb yesterday. We had just popped in to get some buns and bottles of water for the journey back today and there he was walking past me with a bottle of milk in his hand. I recognised him straight away and went up to him and asked him how Freeola was.

He showed me his Nintendo DS and we talked for a bit, I forgot to ask him how last weeks Doctor Who episode was as I still hadn't seen it.

Yeah we'll have to sort something out sometime Jason :)

While visiting Exter I thought about Timmargh as I went into that huge Apple store. It was my first experience with a Mac. I had a go on the MacBook Air and I was very impressed. I also tried out the iPhone but I couldnt get it to do what I wanted.

Overall it was a very nice holiday but I'm glad to be back and what a nice welcome home gift. A GAD :D I haven't won one for a long time, so I'll make it up to you guys with some posts and a quiz I'll be posting shortly.
Sat 17/05/08 at 12:21
Regular
"Twenty quid."
*da-dum-tisch*
Sat 17/05/08 at 10:04
Regular
"Previously Vampyr"
Now he needs a head fix.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.