GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The OFFICIAL TOCA Race Driver post."

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 01/08/02 at 10:49
Regular
I know you love my OFFICIAL posts. So here is my most anticipated game ever! Woooo!

PSW Review-

Good points-

Tons of great cars
Tons of great tracks
Highly entertaining racing
Many hours entertainment
Superb crashes and damage
Fast, detailed, and smooth graphics
Great sound
Huge lifespan

Bad points-

Graphics sometimes unattractive
Trracks not tottaly precise.

PSW- 9/10
Tue 27/08/02 at 12:55
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
I was offered a drive in a tuned Supra - best car I have come across so far, excellent speed and handling !, you race against other Supra's and .... can't say I noticed, I was so far in front !
Tue 27/08/02 at 10:06
Regular
"  "
Awesome, I love the amatuer races, loads of crashes :P Also what cars do you race in Lola?
Tue 27/08/02 at 09:29
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
Nat, you do get the chance to race any series in any tier after you win the Lola Championship.
Mon 26/08/02 at 15:37
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
Nat, if the races you want to get back into are in the same tier, you should get an offer of a drive via your email.
If they are in a tier below you I don't think you can go back, prehaps you can once you can finished Lola World Championship ?
Mon 26/08/02 at 14:23
"she wants to move"
special reserve still havent sent me mine...!
Mon 26/08/02 at 14:03
Regular
"  "
I just joined DTM. The cars are well fast and lots of highspeed crashes. One thing that worries me is the fact I cant seem to get back to race in the northern and south east series. Can I?
Mon 26/08/02 at 13:31
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
I think the Australian V8 series is very hard, only got about 25 points from the 6 races. All the cars in this series just do not handle !
I only need 9 points to get to the Lola Championship, has anyone finishes it yet ??

www.ps2racing.tk
Mon 26/08/02 at 10:36
Regular
"  "
I have just joined the pacific league and after four races I am first. This has tobe the best championship so far. The cars are fast (at least the Subaru's are) and on Aida (sp) and Bathurst there is loads of ace crashes. I need about 10 more points to join the power league, although I might do the north and south American series first.
Sun 25/08/02 at 09:12
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
I have got 60 odd points on the second tier so far, not had much time to play this weekend.
Sat 24/08/02 at 18:37
Regular
"  "
So then, whats everyones current status, and has anyone tried the sIm codes?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.