GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Jordan the model/socialite"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 01/08/02 at 00:40
Regular
No not another post from a young fantasising school boy who has just laid his hands on a copy of FHM and thinks its the naughtiest thing ever. In fact I think she was good and then ruined her appearance through her enhancements. Anyway I stray from what i wanted to say. I really feel sorry for her and he Kid, Harvey who was born blind. Lets face it the Kid hasn't got the best start in life (apart from money). A mother who is constantly sleeping around, getting lashed when pregnant and in nude pics. And a father who regularly indulges in gang bangs wth his football partner and disowned he fact that the child was even his. On top of this the kid was born blind, at least Jordan seems to be concerned and wants to help her kid and may actually make a good mum if she quietens down a bit. Just feel sorry for the kid and hope there is something they can do for him in the states to make his life a bit easier
Mon 12/08/02 at 21:31
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Ant wrote:
> Mr Ripper wrote:
> Microsoft don't develop Pentiums.... Intel do.
>
> Doesn't matter, because they're crap compared to AMD Athlon.
>
> ...not that anyone really cares, of course.

I have an AMD athlon.
Mon 12/08/02 at 20:29
Regular
now i feel sory for her. she has cancer too.
Sat 10/08/02 at 12:44
Regular
"I like cheese"
Mr Ripper wrote:

Doesn't matter, because they're crap compared to AMD Athlon.

...not that anyone really cares, of course.
Wed 07/08/02 at 16:38
Regular
Mr Ripper wrote:

maybe its all a big conspiracy to make you thinks so and stop microsoft getting broken up by the US monopoly watchdogs
Wed 07/08/02 at 14:20
Regular
indeed
Wed 07/08/02 at 11:20
"Darkness, always"
Microsoft don't develop Pentiums.... Intel do.
Tue 06/08/02 at 01:32
Regular
microsoft had to put off the development of the pentium 5 after her last boob job
Tue 06/08/02 at 01:31
Regular
As it is, it would be silly not to say she is a gorgeous looking bird, that kid is at least lucky in one particular way, he gets to make use of her dirty pillows... :-)
Tue 06/08/02 at 01:22
Regular
schroeder wrote:
> Thats pretty harsh. Shes a human being like the rest of us. I'm sure
> you don't actually know her, so you've formed your opinions on what
> you've read in the Daily Star. Nice one.

I don't read that garbage. I'm sure you don't know me, but you've formed an opinion pretty quickly. Actually I've seen several docu-thingies on her, and can quite easily say she is the dumbest person I have ever viewed. Intelligence aside though, it is hardly setting a good example to your kid having your genetically enhanced bosoms plastered all over the tabloids....
Mon 05/08/02 at 11:43
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
phi11ip wrote:
> Was it her all night partying while she was preggers that was the
> cause of the baby being blind?

Nah it was an undeveloped optic nerve that was to blame, it isnt affected by alcohol consumption. Apparently.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.