GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Elements meet The System Fighters backstage..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 31/07/02 at 21:17
Regular
The System Fighters, Grandprix and CAW Heavyweight Champion The Psychiatrist (MikeAll), are seen walking backstage psyching themselves up for the massive CAW Tag Team Title Triple Threat this week. They've certainly been involved in the thick of things lately, with Grandprix having a massive rivalry with Hawk, and unfortunately losing the HardCAW Title literally after he'd just won it to STD. Meanwhile The Psychiatrist has been helping his partner, successfully defending his coveted (sp??) title and continuing his rivalry with nWo leader Kevin Nash (allardini).

Unfortuately though, in the past couple of weeks they have been pawns in the huge rivalry between Reaver (Ant) and Cong Man, with Reaver using them twice in matches against his rival and his friends Hawk (AJ) and STD (Figo). Lately they've been attacked brutally by both the Masked Man and Da Animalz Of Doom, and they have something to prove this week, and the fans love them for it.

However, although they have been thrown out of the spotlight by The Elements and Da Animalz as of late, they're still a huge force in the CAW Divison, as Grandprix is saying to his partner at the moment.

"Reaver and his cronies think they can use us, and Da Animalz think we are just pawns! STD, now a member of their little group took the HardCAW Title from me, and why is it they seem to have forgotten about your Title? Your belt says that YOU are the BEST the CAW Division has to offer, and personally I'm sick of all this."

"I agree," The Psychiatrist (MikeAll) says thoughtfully, "we certainly seem to have been thrown into this massive feud which now consists of around eight people now, and I think we should surprise everyone by coming out on top in this match. Are you worried about STD interfering for Da Animalz?"

"A little," Grandprix replies, "but it will be the perfect chance to regain my HardCAW Title if he does. The main problem is that both Da Animalz and The Government Mules have someone to rely on; STD and Mouldy Cheese."

"Well, DW has returned now and we're good friends with the New BDA, right? That means we'll have him, The Rat (allardini) and Shaneo on our side if we're in need of help...BUT, we should make sure they don't interfere during the match, because we can win this one on our own."

As the continue on down the corridor, they bump into The Three Elements. Jetster, smiling smugly, says, "hey there. Looking forward to the match?"

"Very much so," Psychiatrist (MikeAll) says in his usual style.

"Good," Reaver steps forward menacingly, "because so are we. Anyway, myself and Jetster let your friend DW return to SRW, so you better make sure he doesn't interfere."

"And if he does," Mouldy Cheese remarks, "then I'm ready to even the scores."

"You're both a bit useless really, aren't you?" Jetster says cockily, to the crowd's obvious annoyance. "We give you a chance to knock Cong Man out of SRW, and you fail. And then, we give you a chance to beat up that punk STD, and you muck up that too. Are you sure you haven't got anything to do with Masked Man, or Da Animalz?"

Grandprix stands up to Jetster angrily, "Listen, it's your fault I didn't retain my HardCAW Title last week, you cost me money and my pride! The Masked Man has you all in a bit of a state, doesn't he...no wonder you haven't won a match since Free-Fall. If we did have anything to do with him or Da Animalz, then why would we let them cost us titles and our own blood!?"

The Elements step back, and Reaver replies slowly, "all right then...and anyway, we're set to end our losing streak by capturing the CAW Tag Team Titles for the first time, and then..." he nods at Psychiatrist's gold, "I'm after that too."

"Well, if you're as good at going after titles as you are at throwing people out of SRW, then I'm sure I won't have any problems," Psychiatrist says smiling, before shoving past The Elements along with his tag team partner. The Elements stare back, hatred in their eyes.

Just thought I'd broaden the situation a little and enlarge the heat between The Elements and The System Fighters.

I hope RM18 has seen his match as I'm sure he's capable of a classic, and if he needs it I'll give him extra time as this match is pretty damn big, and I'm really looking forward to it.

PS-I'm still not sure who wants to do the August PPV which starts in around 2-3 weeks time, so are their any volunteers (unless you've already done one)?

Thanks for reading, Ant.
Sun 04/08/02 at 18:14
Regular
"Where's SR?"
Erm... hello. I'm back. Nice to see the Psychiatrist is still CAW Heavyweight champion and I liked the promo Ant.
Wed 31/07/02 at 21:54
Regular
A classic? Thanks Ant.

Don't worry about time though - I'll do my best to make this match one of the best you've ever read.
Wed 31/07/02 at 21:48
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Hoho, nice promo Ant.

Building up to something very big indeed.
Wed 31/07/02 at 21:43
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Oooh, you could feel the tension in that little conversation.

If I do the PPV in September, then perhaps Starlight can do his in August?
Wed 31/07/02 at 21:17
Regular
"I like cheese"
The System Fighters, Grandprix and CAW Heavyweight Champion The Psychiatrist (MikeAll), are seen walking backstage psyching themselves up for the massive CAW Tag Team Title Triple Threat this week. They've certainly been involved in the thick of things lately, with Grandprix having a massive rivalry with Hawk, and unfortunately losing the HardCAW Title literally after he'd just won it to STD. Meanwhile The Psychiatrist has been helping his partner, successfully defending his coveted (sp??) title and continuing his rivalry with nWo leader Kevin Nash (allardini).

Unfortuately though, in the past couple of weeks they have been pawns in the huge rivalry between Reaver (Ant) and Cong Man, with Reaver using them twice in matches against his rival and his friends Hawk (AJ) and STD (Figo). Lately they've been attacked brutally by both the Masked Man and Da Animalz Of Doom, and they have something to prove this week, and the fans love them for it.

However, although they have been thrown out of the spotlight by The Elements and Da Animalz as of late, they're still a huge force in the CAW Divison, as Grandprix is saying to his partner at the moment.

"Reaver and his cronies think they can use us, and Da Animalz think we are just pawns! STD, now a member of their little group took the HardCAW Title from me, and why is it they seem to have forgotten about your Title? Your belt says that YOU are the BEST the CAW Division has to offer, and personally I'm sick of all this."

"I agree," The Psychiatrist (MikeAll) says thoughtfully, "we certainly seem to have been thrown into this massive feud which now consists of around eight people now, and I think we should surprise everyone by coming out on top in this match. Are you worried about STD interfering for Da Animalz?"

"A little," Grandprix replies, "but it will be the perfect chance to regain my HardCAW Title if he does. The main problem is that both Da Animalz and The Government Mules have someone to rely on; STD and Mouldy Cheese."

"Well, DW has returned now and we're good friends with the New BDA, right? That means we'll have him, The Rat (allardini) and Shaneo on our side if we're in need of help...BUT, we should make sure they don't interfere during the match, because we can win this one on our own."

As the continue on down the corridor, they bump into The Three Elements. Jetster, smiling smugly, says, "hey there. Looking forward to the match?"

"Very much so," Psychiatrist (MikeAll) says in his usual style.

"Good," Reaver steps forward menacingly, "because so are we. Anyway, myself and Jetster let your friend DW return to SRW, so you better make sure he doesn't interfere."

"And if he does," Mouldy Cheese remarks, "then I'm ready to even the scores."

"You're both a bit useless really, aren't you?" Jetster says cockily, to the crowd's obvious annoyance. "We give you a chance to knock Cong Man out of SRW, and you fail. And then, we give you a chance to beat up that punk STD, and you muck up that too. Are you sure you haven't got anything to do with Masked Man, or Da Animalz?"

Grandprix stands up to Jetster angrily, "Listen, it's your fault I didn't retain my HardCAW Title last week, you cost me money and my pride! The Masked Man has you all in a bit of a state, doesn't he...no wonder you haven't won a match since Free-Fall. If we did have anything to do with him or Da Animalz, then why would we let them cost us titles and our own blood!?"

The Elements step back, and Reaver replies slowly, "all right then...and anyway, we're set to end our losing streak by capturing the CAW Tag Team Titles for the first time, and then..." he nods at Psychiatrist's gold, "I'm after that too."

"Well, if you're as good at going after titles as you are at throwing people out of SRW, then I'm sure I won't have any problems," Psychiatrist says smiling, before shoving past The Elements along with his tag team partner. The Elements stare back, hatred in their eyes.

Just thought I'd broaden the situation a little and enlarge the heat between The Elements and The System Fighters.

I hope RM18 has seen his match as I'm sure he's capable of a classic, and if he needs it I'll give him extra time as this match is pretty damn big, and I'm really looking forward to it.

PS-I'm still not sure who wants to do the August PPV which starts in around 2-3 weeks time, so are their any volunteers (unless you've already done one)?

Thanks for reading, Ant.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.