GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I'm also having a laugh s well..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 14/11/00 at 22:15
Regular
After Sony very reasonably asked why Sega don't advertise enough, a Sega representitive answered, "Well, we hardly get enough time for advertising as we are always putting all the *cough* effort into our games, and making the most *cough* innovative games in the industry. Sega Bass Fishing for instance."
According to a local bartender, a bunch of people who worked for Sega were in the Pub all day yesterday and the day before. When he asked them what they do, they said they worked in the advertising department of Sega.
Later on, an amusing comment was made from a advertising worker for Sony, "Well, there's no surprise there then, is there!?!?"
Tue 14/11/00 at 22:15
Regular
"I like cheese"
After Sony very reasonably asked why Sega don't advertise enough, a Sega representitive answered, "Well, we hardly get enough time for advertising as we are always putting all the *cough* effort into our games, and making the most *cough* innovative games in the industry. Sega Bass Fishing for instance."
According to a local bartender, a bunch of people who worked for Sega were in the Pub all day yesterday and the day before. When he asked them what they do, they said they worked in the advertising department of Sega.
Later on, an amusing comment was made from a advertising worker for Sony, "Well, there's no surprise there then, is there!?!?"
Tue 14/11/00 at 22:22
Regular
"I like cheese"
Also, when an anonymous Sega worker was asked about this amusing story, he replied "Well, who doesn't like a pint every day?"
A reporter then asked, "but surely if you are in there all day you have more than one pint?? Or were they discussing advertising ideas while being sick in tha toilets?"
The Sega worker had no comment.
Tue 14/11/00 at 22:24
"possibly impossible"
Sega press release:

New Sequel to Samba de Amigo, Sober no es mi Amigo.

Muchas Gracias
Tue 14/11/00 at 22:27
Regular
"I like cheese"
Another new innovative game from Sega, "Sega Cooking" Cook your own meals on your very games console!!!
Tue 14/11/00 at 22:28
"possibly impossible"
Ah yes, the famous DreamWok addon.
Tue 14/11/00 at 22:30
Regular
"I like cheese"
NEWS JUST IN!!!
Sega have just said that they are going to be employing 20 new advertising staff. Wen they were asked who they were, we identified them as Pub and Bar owners from all over the World, who I'm sure could easily get Sega employees a free pint or 2.
Tue 14/11/00 at 22:35
Regular
"I like cheese"
Sega have just announced another new game, its called "The Good Pub Guide-The Sega Edition" The topic has been led by Sega's advertising workers, who got to visit pubs from all over the world.
An amusing report came out from Sony later, "Obviously, when Sega where using their skills to make this 'innovative' new game, they also used it as an excuse to get drunk. Although, from their products, it seems as though are drunk most of the time anyway. I think they influence the other departments as well."
Tue 14/11/00 at 22:40
Regular
"I like cheese"
Seha have just announced the name for thier next console, it is to be called, "Sage Drunker", the second name is supposed to be made up of different experiences from Sega's workers lifetimes.
As Nintendo pointed out later on though, "They spelt Sega wrong though."
And then Sony replied with, "You can guess where they were when the made that name!"
Sega's response was "YOU'RE NOT SINGING, YOU'RE NOT SINGING, slurrr YOU'RE NOT SINGING ANY....slurrr. PPPEUUUUGGGGHHH" The last bit came from the Head of Sega, who threw up at the time. We also have no idea why he was singing in such an idiotic manner...
Tue 14/11/00 at 22:40
"possibly impossible"
A report into the staff of the SCEE offices of Sony shows that 9/10 workers have never visited a pub. It also shows that most of them had no idea of what a 'woman' was and what the phrase 'going outside' actually meant.
Tue 14/11/00 at 22:41
Regular
You are funny ant.......

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.