GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Ultimate Force..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 13/05/08 at 19:25
Regular
Has anybody else heard that they are airing new episodes next week? I don't know if it's a new series or just the previously unseen episodes of series 4 ( The dividing line, Violent solutions and Slow bomb on the Series 4 DVD). Does anyone else know about this?
Wed 21/05/08 at 16:51
Regular
darn, i got my complete box set for £25 about 5 months ago, just goes to show how much the value of things drop in a short space of time... :(
Wed 21/05/08 at 12:59
Regular
"I like turtles"
Just noticed HMV.co.uk have series 1-3 boxset for £6.99 for all you Super Army Soldiers fans !!!!: Here
Mon 19/05/08 at 11:36
Regular
oh dear god no... my memory... destroyed. Ah well could be worse.
Thu 15/05/08 at 15:55
Regular
"I like turtles"
Stupid Pixie wrote:
> i didn't see that one. i'm kinda glad now if it was going to warp
> my hard-man vision of him.

Watch this and all will be revealed my friend !: Here
Thu 15/05/08 at 14:53
Regular
i didn't see that one. i'm kinda glad now if it was going to warp my hard-man vision of him. Bit like john travolta then. Lots of hard man stuff then he goes and play's a woman in hairspray. I thought he was really good in 'basic' and 'broken arrow'.
Thu 15/05/08 at 13:45
Regular
"I like turtles"
After Ross Kemps fantastic episode in 'Extras' I'm going to find this hard to take seriously.
Wed 14/05/08 at 10:31
Regular
Shame. I've got those. ah well, they may bring a news series out yet.
Tue 13/05/08 at 22:04
Regular
"Devil in disguise"
Its the episodes of series 4 that were never shown.
Tue 13/05/08 at 19:25
Regular
Has anybody else heard that they are airing new episodes next week? I don't know if it's a new series or just the previously unseen episodes of series 4 ( The dividing line, Violent solutions and Slow bomb on the Series 4 DVD). Does anyone else know about this?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.