GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Sr Games 2002 (Spoof)"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 30/07/02 at 18:08
Regular
The Sr Games 2002:

Ant: Good evening Mystique and gentlemen to the first ever Sr games. Here we have competitors representing a range of forums, and even some bigheads representing themselves. Here on my right I have Meka Dragon, good evening Meka, looking forward to the races?

Meka: Yes Ant

Ant: Oh dear, I’m afraid I already have some sad news for the viewers. The Pokemon forum will not be represented this year. We contacted the sole representative and he refused to participate. Under the credibility ruling we are not allowed to name this user, so I’ll just call him “Edgy”. Sad news eh Meka?

Ant: That out of the way we can now concentrate on the first main event, which comes in the form of the 100 metres. 8 lanes, 8 competitors. Role on the action!!

Lane 1: Reddy (Sony Forum)
Lane 2: Tom (Xbox Forum)
Lane 3: Lord H (In his own world)
Lane 4: Hercules (Fake Staff)
Lane 5: Schroeder (Staff)
Lane 6: Microchips (Nintendo forum)
Lane 7: Mystique (Hybrid)
Lane 8: J Savo (Spammers Inc)

Ant: What an interesting line up. Let’s take a peek at them warming up. Hercules seems ultra-confident in his ability. Oh look at that Schroeder is touching her toes…….*silence*………………..oh and er Lord H is annoying Tom. Let’s get on with the race eh Meka?

Ant: The starter has called them into positions. “Set…..BANG !!” away first time….no, false start. Let’s have a look at that. Oh dear it seems Lord H attempted to hit Tom, and in doing so fell out of his blocks. Let’s try it again. “Set….BANG!!” and there off second time lucky, oh no im mistaken!! Who is it this time? Oh dear its Lord H again. Oh look at him:

Lord H: Mystique you look like a bloke, shut up Tom you little gimp, Reddy you can’t spell, Hercules you sucker…..Blah blah blah blah blah blah

Ant: Has he finished yet? He’s worse than Stryke

Meka: No Ant.

Lord H: I hate you all you all smell, and you all can’t post decent stuff, except you Savo, I love you.
Ant: Finally he’s finished! Jees once he pops he just cant stop eh Meka?

Meka: Bit like you Ant……..

Ant: Enough of that let’s get on with the race. “Set….Bang” Oh there away, third time!! Mystique gets stick in the blocks, oh dear Savo has fallen, Hercules seems to have taken the lead…but is slowly dropping back, Oh look at that Tom and Reddy are DOWN, 20 metres to go, Hercules has lost his lead to Microchips, who comes steaming through the pack…Oh yes Microchips wins it!!

Results:

1st: Microchips
2nd: Schroeder
3rd: Hercules
4th: Mystique

DNF: Tom, Reddy, Lord H, J Savo

Ant: Wow what an electrifying opening event!! Shall we review the race Meka?

Ant: **Replay comes on** As we can see, Savo was the first to fall…Hmm..i wonder why? Ah yes look, he tripped over his own Shoe Laces, oh dear is he that incompetent?

Meka: Yes he is Ant

Ant: Next to drop were Reddy and Tom. Oh look at that, it appears Tom attempted to rugby tackle Reddy and they both went over!! Sworn enemies I think. That leaves one question. Why did Hercules drop back so far? Lets have a look……….Oh yes its very apparent now, Just looking at him you can see him marvelling at Schroeder’s backside and mouthing something…..hmm can you lip read Meka?

Meka Yes I can Ant *Gets excited*

Ant: Well so can I *giggles*, he’s saying….Elephant…..Juice. Schroeder. Hmm strange?? Anyway, it seems that Mystique struggled to even bring up the rear. Congratulations to microchips for a superb run.

Ant: Next event: Javelin. The same 8 competitors will have 1 throw only.
First up is Lord H. After his disqualification in the 100 metres I’m sure he will be eager fro revenge. Here he comes up the runway…o what’s he doing? He’s going the wrong way! Oh look he’s thrown his Javelin at Mystique. Ouch right in her arm. Oh dear Hybrid does not like that one bit, here he comes trundling down from the stand and ooo we cant show that on here. Let’s just say Lord H will not be competing anymore. When I said revenge I didn’t mean that!!

Meka: Shut up Ant.

Ant: Enough of this pre-school monstrosity lets see the next competitor. J Savo seems to be struggling up the runway, no wonder! He’s carrying a shot put! Someone tell the misconceived child that it’s the Javelin event. Oh dear to late, he’s thrown it a pathetic 3 metres.

J Savo: Cooll I fink im goona win now

Ant: Yes of course you are Savo *Sighs* . Up next is Mystique and despite her injury she soldiers on to try and throw an unconscious Lord H as far as she can. Ooo listen to that rapturous applause form the crowd as she throws Lord H an incredible length of 8.64 metres!! What do you think Meka? She’s quite butch isn’t she?

Meka: --------------------

Ant: Meka?

Meka: Huh wha? Bah?

Ant: Never mind. Let’s take a look at Reddy’s throw. He runs up the runway…Oh what a throw!! Incredible…its sailing….sailing ooo yes 67 metres dead on! Well done reddy. No wait what a twist it seems the judge has something to say.

Tom with a disguise on: I’m afraid Red face that you overstepped across the line and that is a foul.

Reddy: Ah what? Ave a word with yourself.

Ant: Indeed, Reddy has every right to be angry. But now its Tom’s throw. Being an avid Xbox fan Tom is used to handling heavy goods, so the weight of the javelin should not be a deterrent. Oh look at that, an excellent throw of 54.67 metres. See the Xbox does have its uses Meka.

Meka: Whatever Ant.

Ant: Ah….he’s such a joker. *Cough* Right 3 more athletes to go. Microchips, Hercules and Schroeder. Hercules up next, interestingly he has asked Schroeder to leave the track so he isn’t distracted. Wise move indeed. Will it pay off? He starts his run up…..ooo what a throw!! In fact it’s TOO long and he has been disqualified after his Javelin was implanted in Schroeder’s arm, while she sat in the crowd. It seems you just cant keep these to apart eh Meka?

Meka: Do you like Pickle sandwiches?

Ant: Is the pope a catholic?!? But what’s that got to do with this?

Meka: *Shrugs*

Ant: Due to her unfortunate incident Schroeder is being pampered by Hercules and cannot compete, so that leaves just Microchips to throw. Here he comes…..oo another cracking throw. Let’s wait for the all important measurement……54.66 metres!! 0.01 Off Tom’s effort.

Microchips: Ah damn pikey! It’s a fix!

Results:

1st: Tom 54.67
2nd: Microchips 54.66
3rd: A magnificent throw of Lord H: 8.16

Ant: Oh dear here comes the rain, we’ll have to postpone the last event, the 4 by 100 metres relay until tomorrow. Right then, back to the studio, its goodbye from me and goodbye from him *points*. *Meka jumps on Ant*

(Back in the studio)

Grix: An exhilarating first day there. Now guys just before we go I have a few emails to get through. First is from “Tiltawirl” saying “I think that Lord H smells his mum’s knickers” Hmmm strange. But we value everyone’s opinion so thanks to Tiltawhirl for his contribution.

Tony: And I think he have time for one more. This one is from “Afrojoe” saying “Hercules is a Jobbymonster”. I’m sure Hercules appreciates that Joe, thanks. And that’s it from us. See you tomorrow.

*Cue Cheesy Music*

Day 2:

*Cue cheesy music*

Ant: Welcome to day 2 of the Sr games. Following yesterdays exciting mad fest, we have just one event today. The 4 by 100 metres relay. We have 5 teams for you today, all pushing for the gold medal. Here are the teams:

The Staff: Brad
Darcus
Snuggers
Loki

Spammers Inc: Sly Weasel
J Savo
Coke
Ps2 Proud

The angry crew: Stryke
Lord H

The ps2 forum: Kr
AJ
Natbuc
Asher D

The Notables: Goatboy
PB
Pro Evo
RBS

Ant: As you can see the angry crew have opted for themselves to do 2 legs each. *shakes head* The Notables start as favourites, and the Staffies fancy themselves a bit. Oh and any viewers wondering where Meka Dragon is…well I’ll just say he’s in a better place. *cough* let’s get to the action: The first leg runners all look up for it today. “Set…..BANG”. And there off first time, and Goatboy has got off to a flyer, urinating all over Sly Weasel, and it looks as though Sryke is gaining ground on KR, and has indeed taken him over. Brad has run a solid first leg for the Staffies. Now into the first changeover, oh dear the angry crew have dropped the baton, leaving just 4 teams left. Pb seems to be struggling on the inside while AJ has taken the lead for the Sony team. J Savo has again fallen, and that leaves three teams in it. On the third leg, Natbuc has made a complete hash of a changeover and the baton is down. So just 2 teams left in it, The Staffies and the Notables, both on the last leg now. It head to head and neck and neck between Loki and RBS as they cross the line.

“pheww!!” that’s a photo finish I think, lets take a look. Ouch there’s nothing between them!! That’ll mean a gold medal to both sets of teams. Well done indeed to those who finished. Lets review the action.

(From under the table) Mmmmsophs manodoap.

Ant: Hahaa *cough* that’s my pet ferret he loves it here. (We hear a sharp kicking noise followed by a grunt) Hahhaha *cough*. Anyway here’s the race again. Here we see Goatboy literally take off into mid air as he urinated over Sly Weasel on leg 1, Oh dear what a mix up for the angry side, as they forgot that they changed over on the second and not the first leg. Here we see Savo fall over. Lets see that again *bursts out laughing* AGAIN AGAIN AGAIN!! *cough* Of course I have to remain partial on these matters. Oh dear Natbuc is at fault for running to far before taking the baton on the third leg, he looks devastated doesn’t he? And here we see again RBS and Loki battling it out and finishing level.

Results:

1st: The Staffies
2nd: The Notables
DNF: the angry crew, Spammers Inc and The ps2 forum.

Ant: Well what a great climax to a great 2 days of events, I hope you have enjoyed our coverage, I certainly have, its goodbye from me and back to the studio.

(In the studio)

Grix: Well well well, after two days of hard graft the games have to come to an end. Any final words Tony?

Tony: In fact yes I do Grix. Watch out for the Sr Winter games coming up this Winter, I hope you enjoyed our company. Its goodbye from us.

*cue even cheesier music*

Thankyou very much if you read through all of it, and I’d appreciate any feedback

Cheers

Quinty
Sun 04/08/02 at 00:26
Regular
"I like cheese"
LOL! Fantastic stuff. My personal favourite bits were basically all of Meka's comments (especially the one about "once you pop, you can't stop", and the relay race was a thriller too. :D

I like forward to the Winter Games, and well done on the GAD prize.

My commentary ruled. :D
Sat 03/08/02 at 12:11
Regular
Nice post quinty, keep it up.
Thu 01/08/02 at 19:48
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
Excellent Quinty! Really good, and a treat to read. Well done!
:D
Thu 01/08/02 at 19:17
Regular
Excellent, cheers sr, and to everyone who read it (Y)
Thu 01/08/02 at 18:04
Regular
Well Done on the win mate. Well deserved.
Thu 01/08/02 at 18:01
Regular
Well done Quinty, I'm really pleased for you.
Thu 01/08/02 at 13:04
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Quinty wrote:
> Tony: And I think he have time for one more. This one is from
> “Afrojoe” saying “Hercules is a Jobbymonster”. I’m sure Hercules
> appreciates that Joe, thanks. And that’s it from us. See you tomorrow.

---

LOL!

Made me laugh!

Brilliant.

:D
Thu 01/08/02 at 13:02
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Excellenté!

Well done on the win Quinty! Well worth it!

(Y)
Wed 31/07/02 at 18:48
Regular
Excellent post there Quinty, made me laugh a lot. The Lord H part was sheer class.

A mention would have been nice but you can't have it all. I'll expect to come up in the winter games though, or I'll release the dogs and the mechanical Jimmy Saville!

A sure GAD contender, I'd say.
Wed 31/07/02 at 18:34
Great post Quinty, probably worth a GAD.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.