GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Just my luck"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 30/07/02 at 10:27
Regular
Today I set my alarm for 8:15 which is early considering I got up at 1 the last few days.

Anyway, I got up early so I could answer door to postman who I knew would be delivering the stuff I bought off the net.

The exact minute my alarm went off he knocked the door... I stumbled out of bed, smashing my leg off the door and I missed him.

Now I'm going to be awake for ages today

Ah well
Wed 31/07/02 at 00:08
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I set my alarm for 7:30

Ahhh my head
Tue 30/07/02 at 11:52
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Grix Thraves wrote:
> Mmmm. I don't think the GTA-Venice edition will be much fun. Can't
> exactly go fast with a gondala.

---

Hmmm... what's that got to do with Scotish posties? :D
Tue 30/07/02 at 11:46
Regular
Mmmm. I don't think the GTA-Venice edition will be much fun. Can't exactly go fast with a gondala.
Tue 30/07/02 at 11:40
"Stupid Newbie :D"
We only get 1 of 2 postmen around here, and they both know I'm a lazy bast, so they've both been given permission to just open the front door and dump any post inside (signing for anything that needs a signature themselves).

Technically being naughty, but hey, they have my permission, and it saves me dragging my rear out of bed. ;)
Tue 30/07/02 at 11:30
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Heehee.

Scotland has crap weather.

:D
Tue 30/07/02 at 11:04
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
D'you think they'll ever make a 'Nessie Hunting' game and put Scotland back on the map?

Sega Ness Fishing maybe?

How about asking Rockstar to make GTA5 based in Gorbals? You could gain points for setting cars on fire and drinking more than anyone else.

If I were a Scottish Tourism Officer I'd be looking into this avenue of promotion. And drinking a lot. And dying my hair so it didn't look ginger. And thinking about changing jobs. etc.
Tue 30/07/02 at 10:49
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Monkey_With_Attitude wrote:
> Aren't the postman meant to leave a little note saying they tried to
> deliver and you can go and pick it up before 12?

---

I though he had done that but it was an advert for BT in shape of boomerang instead... stupid people.
Tue 30/07/02 at 10:49
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Fuzzy wrote:
> Ack well. Edinburgh isn't that bad, or most of it anyway. And I put
> the jock bit in because when I was on MSN with some of the forum
> people and said I was from Edinburgh for the rest of the conv I was
> called Jock.

---

Well, I've never been called a Jock on MSN, so maybe it's just people from Edinburgh that get caled Jocks.

;-)
Tue 30/07/02 at 10:48
Regular
"Excommunicated"
That's because they're English and have crap accents

I was on holiday and every night I would hear in the distance some moron saying:

" Nougets net Chipes... son't you spaak englash? "
Tue 30/07/02 at 10:47
"Uzi Lover"
Aren't the postman meant to leave a little note saying they tried to deliver and you can go and pick it up before 12?

Next time leave a note on the door saying "Leave it here mofo"

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.