GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"MAX PAYNE 2????"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 29/07/02 at 21:34
Regular
I know that Max Payne is just recently out but it isnt as hard as it was supposed to be. Do you think a second adition should be brought out?
Mon 29/07/02 at 21:34
I know that Max Payne is just recently out but it isnt as hard as it was supposed to be. Do you think a second adition should be brought out?
Mon 29/07/02 at 21:50
yes a second max payne game should be made (if it already hasnt been started)
Tue 30/07/02 at 00:25
Regular
"accidental superher"
it's in development at the moment...was announced at E3
Sat 03/08/02 at 04:44
i thought the hardest part of the game was either the blood trail or the fire in the cafe? that was deadly hard but i eventually got through it
Sat 03/08/02 at 12:57
Regular
I have the game on PC and its been out for yonks so that is the reason part 2 is coming out so soon a PS2, i would think.

As for the hardest part that fire in the cafe is hard and it got annoying some times, as for it being to easy i dont know what your on about the new york minute challenge is hardest things ive done, did you people find it easy? or isnt it on PS2 version?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.