GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Who was an who will be the best James Bond actor?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 29/07/02 at 21:24
Regular
We all know that James bond is a really cool character and that he acts in really good films, who do you think was the best? or who will be the best in the next coming James Bond films?
Tue 30/07/02 at 17:34
Regular
Best - Sean Connery
Worst - Timothy Dalton. Although, he did have to work with some awful scripts.
Tue 30/07/02 at 15:34
Regular
"Conversation Killer"
I don't care what you all say. Sean Connery is definately the best Bond ever. A shame he's a bit too old to do another bond movie although it would be great and tounge in cheek if he starred as a villian.
Tue 30/07/02 at 14:46
Regular
"Wants Spymate on dv"
If you like Roger Moore as Bond then I DEFINITELY recommend you check out "The Persuaders" on dvd. Go into your local HMV/MVC etc and try to find volume 1 (or see Play.com). It's pretty cheap as there's only 2x50min episodes on there, and it's well worth checking out.
Tue 30/07/02 at 14:42
I have to agree with Totoro.

I like Connery's rough edged take on Bond, but I prefer the suave Britishness of Moore.

'Just keeping the British end up sir'

Ho HO :D
Tue 30/07/02 at 14:33
Regular
"Wants Spymate on dv"
Insane Bartender wrote:
> Sean Connery. Some will say Roger Moore, but only because they haven't
> seen enough Bond movies :P

I suppose it's really down to the choice of the individual, i've got all the Bond films on dvd at home and my favourite is Roger Moore, though I like Connery too (especially in Diamonds are Forever).
Every different Bond actor has brought something different to the role down the years; Connery was the smooth tough guy, Moore was the rather tongue in cheek Bond who gave a sense of fun, Lazenby.....? didn't really add too much, Dalton was the brooding thesp, Brosnan is Mr.Ordinary.
I think Moore's cheesy puns and put-downs are definately the best of the lot.

Bellydancer-"Oh...i've lost my charm"
Bond- "not from where i'm standing"

Bond-"he (Kananga) always did have an inflated opinion of himslef"

Classic.
Tue 30/07/02 at 13:16
Regular
Rod Hull and Emu.
Tue 30/07/02 at 12:49
Regular
Yeah, you won't get better than Sean Connery.
Tue 30/07/02 at 12:45
"Darkness, always"
Sean Connery. Some will say Roger Moore, but only because they haven't seen enough Bond movies :P
Mon 29/07/02 at 21:24
We all know that James bond is a really cool character and that he acts in really good films, who do you think was the best? or who will be the best in the next coming James Bond films?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.