GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Playstation 2 please allow 28 years for delivery"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 14/11/00 at 20:02
Regular
buy now pay later, thats how it used to be but with ps2 you pay now cry(wheres my multi media machine that looks like a 70s fan heater)
later!
Tue 14/11/00 at 20:02
Regular
"new and improved"
buy now pay later, thats how it used to be but with ps2 you pay now cry(wheres my multi media machine that looks like a 70s fan heater)
later!
Tue 14/11/00 at 20:07
28 days? Fine... pretty much everyone who has pre-ordered will pick theirs up on the day it is released, as for the 70's fan/heater?!?!?!??!?
Tue 14/11/00 at 20:14
I like the description 80's ioniser myself. Come on, a 70's fan heater with that much power, not only would it heat your room, it would also send your house to the moon. Mind you, imagine what games would be like now if they had that sort of technology in the 70's.
Wed 15/11/00 at 18:09
Regular
"new and improved"
ps2 are crap
Wed 15/11/00 at 18:17
Regular
What a sad life you must lead.
Wed 15/11/00 at 18:26
chriscg123 wrote:
> ps2 are crap

Fantastic, not only the weakest and shortest argument ever, but grammatically incompetent to boot!

Hats off to you, sir!
Wed 15/11/00 at 18:34
Regular
You know when you watch trashy American programmes on tv, such as Jerry Springer or Judge Judy, and you think to yourself: "This is all fake, no-one can be this stupid..."
Wed 15/11/00 at 18:53
Regular
"Whatever!"
chriscg123 wrote:
> ps2 are crap

WHATEVER!!!

GET A LIFE YOU PILLOCK!!!
Thu 16/11/00 at 11:07
Regular
"not dead"
chriscg123 wrote:
> ps2 are crap

Within mere second of this message being posted the world fell into a widespread panic. This inpenetratable wall of reason and logic could not be ignored. PS2 owners in Japan and the US threw away their machines, realising just how stupid they had been, obviously brainwashed by the evil men at Sony. The British people cursed their ignorance, and decided not to bother picking up their PS2's upon it's release.

We thank you ChrissyG123 for freeing us.

PS I was scarred for life by a 70's fan heater....
Thu 16/11/00 at 11:17

"This week, oi are mostly be playin' Dreamcast. If oi ken foind the ahn-switch."

Sorry, couldn't resist it. Apologies to all the reasonable, intelligent Dreamcast owners out there.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.