GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"resident expensive"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 29/07/02 at 17:23
Regular
ive just pre-ordered a copy of resident evil, although i dont yet own a gamecube. that game better be worth the console price. could you guys sell me some more GC titles?
Mon 29/07/02 at 17:23
Regular
ive just pre-ordered a copy of resident evil, although i dont yet own a gamecube. that game better be worth the console price. could you guys sell me some more GC titles?
Mon 29/07/02 at 17:56
"+ suspicious minds"
it would make more sense to get the gamecube first, then get rfesi evil/ it'd be like me pre ordering tekken 4 before i even got a PS2
Mon 29/07/02 at 18:14
Heh, reminds me of when I got an N64 controller before getting an N64 itself.
Mon 29/07/02 at 18:22
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
I got 4 GC games a week before I got the console!

Torture!
Mon 29/07/02 at 18:58
Regular
I got three GameCube games a month before getting the console and another about a week before getting the console...

It was hell!
Mon 29/07/02 at 19:05
Regular
"---SOULJACKER---"
Oh, that reminds me... I need to ring you about Game On sometime neil... maybe tonight...
Mon 29/07/02 at 20:07
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Get super monkey ball, its the best game ever.
Tue 30/07/02 at 00:55
Regular
"accidental superher"
rogue leader 2 is pretty cool...not as amazing as i thought it would be but then i'm not normally into that type of game
then again i only got my gc about 4 days ago
ssbm is a bit too shallow for my liking...
i think i may go for super monkey ball for my next game :D
Tue 30/07/02 at 18:56
Regular
Boss Pac-Man wrote:
> it would make more sense to get the gamecube first, then get rfesi
> evil/ it'd be like me pre ordering tekken 4 before i even got a PS2

no, you are completely wrong. Resident evil isnt released until the 13th of september, therefore what would be the point of me spending £130 on a gamecube when there will be no games I wish to play for another 2 months?
Wed 31/07/02 at 08:36
Regular
"what is knowledge ?"
i got 3 games , a control , a memory card , and 2 control extension cords about a month and a half before i got my gamecube , that my friends was living HELL !! I ended up using the control to try and play whatever was on TV , it was that sad :(

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.