GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The lifespan of games"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 14/11/00 at 19:22
Regular
I used to be a pokefanatic and aquired Pokemon snap when it came out and played it non stop.However, I completed it on the second day of having it and since then has been forever condemned to the bottom of my games cupboard. Others like Final fantasy 7 make you want to quit after constantly getting into fights. What I am saying is that games lifespans need to be more developed and made longer to keep people interested.Tony Hawks is a great example of this as it takes a while to finish the career mode and then there are things like two player mode and all of the accessories that you have unlocked. Now as Anne Robinson would say 'Goodbye'.
Wed 14/05/08 at 08:34
Regular
you have too much spare time :)
Mon 12/05/08 at 18:04
Regular
Lol, not slagging off at all. :D I prefer it this way anyways to be honest!

hIdden messages?
pLease!
nOt a chance!
or Very
littlE!
whY
dO
yoU
thinK
theRe's any?
definItely not!
for Sure!
Mon 12/05/08 at 07:02
Regular
i have noticed alot of hidden msgs slagging me off :(
Mon 12/05/08 at 02:15
Regular
Well guys, that's the Shoe Department story segment over with! Whoever said we should do some Towelette and Sidekick chaptisodes first because they were being neglected has just created an ironic situation where...they've caused everyone else to be neglected!

Ah well, can't please them all, lol. Hope you liked it! Discuss. :D
Tue 14/11/00 at 19:27
Regular
"IT'S ALIVE!!"
as soon as your said pokefantic i suddenly thought, oh no, this is boring, but this has been done before, goodbye
Tue 14/11/00 at 19:22
I used to be a pokefanatic and aquired Pokemon snap when it came out and played it non stop.However, I completed it on the second day of having it and since then has been forever condemned to the bottom of my games cupboard. Others like Final fantasy 7 make you want to quit after constantly getting into fights. What I am saying is that games lifespans need to be more developed and made longer to keep people interested.Tony Hawks is a great example of this as it takes a while to finish the career mode and then there are things like two player mode and all of the accessories that you have unlocked. Now as Anne Robinson would say 'Goodbye'.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.