GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Gears Of War 2 First Gameplay Footage"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Gears of War 2'.
Sun 11/05/08 at 17:33
Regular
"I like turtles"
Age restricted have to put your date of birth in to view:

Gears Of War 2 gameplay footage

Then select gameplay reveal trailer.

It looks AMAZING !!!!!.

Apologies,Ive posted this in the games section rather than the Xbox one.Did this last week.Sorry !.
Tue 13/05/08 at 20:58
Regular
"you've got a beard"
that looks awesome.
the human shield is a nice addition and i like the over-the-shoulder ironsight method.

quite enjoyed what i played of the first one, so i`ll be giving the sequal a spin at some point i imagine!
Mon 12/05/08 at 09:42
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
I honestly didn't think I'd be interested in GoW 2 as I played the first one through and it got boring. I thought the original looked great but it was restrictive.

Just watched the trailers out of curiousity and the gameplay does look much more intense and I honestly think I'll be involved it a midnight launch somewhere to buy it (job permitting).

I'm hoping they've made it more enjoyable to play and that the achievements aren't almost impossible to get.

EDIT: But what I will say is that it looks pretty sweet (yes, I hate using that word to describe games, but it does!). Looking forward to a demo.
Sun 11/05/08 at 19:45
Regular
"Mooching around"
I saw this today on YouTube, but IMO it still looks too closed off, not much for exploration, which should be a must in "next"-gen gaming.
Sun 11/05/08 at 17:33
Regular
"I like turtles"
Age restricted have to put your date of birth in to view:

Gears Of War 2 gameplay footage

Then select gameplay reveal trailer.

It looks AMAZING !!!!!.

Apologies,Ive posted this in the games section rather than the Xbox one.Did this last week.Sorry !.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.