GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Racedriver : GRID"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Race Driver: GRID'.
Sun 11/05/08 at 12:51
Regular
"I like turtles"
Demo is now up on Xbox Live Marketplace for Codemasters Racedriver : GRID.Its the new name for the old 'Toca Racedriver'.Ive been waiting for this but was really let down with the demo.Graphics are very good with no slowdown or screen tearing (which their previous game Colin Mcrae : DIRT suffered from).It plays a bit like a cross between Forza Motorsport and PGR.But I personally prefer both those titles to this one.Thats just my opinion though.Thought I would mention it for anyone interested.
Mon 19/05/08 at 11:26
Regular
"Hello?"
Been playing this yesterday, it's ok nothing amazing but then racing games are hard to leave you wanting more. Has anyone tried that time trial thingy, I'm about 2 seconds off the top time, the top 5 times go to london and the winner gets a BMW 1 series i think. Pretty cool for a demo to offer a prize!
Fri 16/05/08 at 22:49
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
pete_21 wrote:
> Just done it mate.See you on there!.

Cheers. Catch you online sometime :)
Fri 16/05/08 at 11:13
Regular
Played this when my mate brought his 360 over the other day, and though it was just CM:DiRT with a different name.
Fri 16/05/08 at 09:50
"possibly impossible"
Controls felt a bit too lose for me.
Thu 15/05/08 at 22:00
Regular
"I like turtles"
Just done it mate.See you on there!.
Thu 15/05/08 at 21:10
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
I'm umming and ahhing about it. Just can't be bothered to wait ages to download it. It has a lot of good reviews, so I may just fire the old Xbox up for it.

EDIT: You on Xbox Live Pete? I'm JASON BRFC if you want to add me.
Thu 15/05/08 at 19:59
Regular
i've got the PC version which also runs very nice, not quite the racing sim i am used to (RFactor) but seems to run online well and has very nice graphics - the damage to your car is really good.

the force feedback in my momo did not work to start with but they have supplied a fix for it so all is good

hopefully it will be popular with lots of online games
Sun 11/05/08 at 12:51
Regular
"I like turtles"
Demo is now up on Xbox Live Marketplace for Codemasters Racedriver : GRID.Its the new name for the old 'Toca Racedriver'.Ive been waiting for this but was really let down with the demo.Graphics are very good with no slowdown or screen tearing (which their previous game Colin Mcrae : DIRT suffered from).It plays a bit like a cross between Forza Motorsport and PGR.But I personally prefer both those titles to this one.Thats just my opinion though.Thought I would mention it for anyone interested.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.