GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Best Premiership team with a twist."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 28/07/02 at 19:03
Regular
I thought it would be fun to set a challenge - to pick the best ever Premiership team. Thats original I hear you cry, but my challenge has nothing to do with topscorers or title winners. Oh no. I want the best Premiership team based on the scrabble score of the players names.

The team will be a 4-4-2 formation and you must enter your suggestions with the position they play in.

The values for the letters are as follows.
A,E,I,L,N,O,R,S,T,U all worth 1 point
D,G worth 2 points
B,C,M,P worth 3 points
F,H,V,W,Y worth 4 points
K worth 5 points
J,X worth 8 points
Q,Z worth 10 points.

For example MICHAEL OWEN is worth 3134111 1411 Total 21

If you can't be bothered to work out the score yourself I will check if it is high enough to enter the team and update frequently.

Basically all you have to do is post a message with the full name of a Premiership player (past or present since the new league began), the position he plays (in a 4-4-2 formation) and the score he gets. Then I will write an updated team list every couple of days.

This could be the strangest Premiership team ever assembled.

Have fun and lets see how high we can get the score
Tue 30/07/02 at 13:10
Regular
Well i will have Hasselbaink as a stricker centre, and my other player as a mid left.
Mon 29/07/02 at 19:54
You have to say what position you want the players to play in (4-4-2 formation)
Mon 29/07/02 at 16:42
Regular
Here is another player:
GIOVANNI VAN BRONCKHORST
21141111 411 31113541111 what equals 40
Mon 29/07/02 at 12:57
kane14 wrote:
> Can i do more than one player because if i can i have another one!!!

you can do as many as you want. If they are the highest for that position they will be in the team. Don't forget you can do past and present premiership players
Mon 29/07/02 at 12:10
Regular
Can i do more than one player because if i can i have another one!!!
Mon 29/07/02 at 12:09
Regular
I got one:
JIMMY FLOYD HASSELBAINK
81334 41142 41111131115 what is a total of 51 (i think)
Sun 28/07/02 at 19:03
I thought it would be fun to set a challenge - to pick the best ever Premiership team. Thats original I hear you cry, but my challenge has nothing to do with topscorers or title winners. Oh no. I want the best Premiership team based on the scrabble score of the players names.

The team will be a 4-4-2 formation and you must enter your suggestions with the position they play in.

The values for the letters are as follows.
A,E,I,L,N,O,R,S,T,U all worth 1 point
D,G worth 2 points
B,C,M,P worth 3 points
F,H,V,W,Y worth 4 points
K worth 5 points
J,X worth 8 points
Q,Z worth 10 points.

For example MICHAEL OWEN is worth 3134111 1411 Total 21

If you can't be bothered to work out the score yourself I will check if it is high enough to enter the team and update frequently.

Basically all you have to do is post a message with the full name of a Premiership player (past or present since the new league began), the position he plays (in a 4-4-2 formation) and the score he gets. Then I will write an updated team list every couple of days.

This could be the strangest Premiership team ever assembled.

Have fun and lets see how high we can get the score

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.