GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Coronation Street Wrestling."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 27/07/02 at 17:09
Regular
"Ever got bored with the same old wrestlers on the tele? Ever watched a soap and felt like banging the arguing couples heads together? Well this is what i call Coronation Street Wrestling!!"

So here are the tag teams, which are going to battle it out.

Norris is a height of just 5 ft and a weight of just 200 pounds with his finisher the Newspaper Attack where he bends them over gets a newspaper and spanks them till they give up.

Rita She may look like a harmless old lady but when she gets into the ring she becomes a manic beast and attacks the opponent with all that pent up anger inside her. She always makes sure that she has got her lucky Corner shop sweets with her and has never lost a match when she has got them.

That’s the first tag team here is the second:

Les Battersby is a great all round wrestler and has a number of different special Punches he uses when he is really mad. He will not wrestle unless he is under the influence of Alcohol and have had at least 20 Cigarettes before the match. He has not changed his ring attire since he started wrestling and it has not been washed. His special attack is "The Pit Stop" this involves Les getting his opponent and putting their face under his armpit.

Janice Battersby is of Course Les's wife and this is the one time it was a good idea to mix business with pleasure. Her special move is Fag Fist where she putt’s lighted fags in between her fingers and she punches her opponent.

So that’s the teams, now lets get on with the match, up first is
Les v’s Norris. (They are both battling for the tag team champion belt)

The stadium is in “Underworld”, (Mike Baldwin’s Factory) *Commentator starts talking* Here’s your host Fred Elliot *Stops talking*

*Starts talking* Welcome ladies and gentlemen and kids tonight’s bout is between Les against Norris. On to the fight The sowing machines are not weapons but you can use materials and cotton to tie your opponent up and then use your special moves. (If you have one) *Commentator* the rules were made clear to you at the start I want a good clean fight *Stops talking*

*Ding ding* the fight is on *Commentator* the wrestlers start circling each other for about eight minutes, “oh my god” Norris releases a jab then another left hook OH AND ANOTHER. This is turning in to a real punishing round for Les. WOAH Les just grabbed Norris by the ears and is now swinging him around by his ears then gives him an uppercut followed by a right then a left hook. It looks like Norris is in real danger now as Les takes his white vest off (OH NO IT’S A PIT-STOP) Norris is dazed, les gives him a left hook then a right, Norris is down. Les has got distracted by one of the crowd as he has got a cigarette and les only had 19 and remember he has to have 20 so les jumps out the ring and gets the fag, while he is smoking the fag Norris has tagged Rita.

SMACK!! Rita has hit les with the weatherfield gazette les has hit the canvas, Rita has tagged Norris so he can do his special move the SPANK ATTACK! Norris has les over his knee and begins to spank him. The crowd are wild shouting “spank, spank, spank” les is just about to give up when Janice gives Norris a FAG FIST his eyebrows and eyelashes and hair on fire he runs out the factory to find water luckily it is raining outside so he sticks his face in a deep puddle, lets get back into the arena. So now it is 2 on 1.

Les has Rita pinned down on the canvas while Janice is climbing the ropes she is lighting her fags in her fist OH no she is going to jump on Rita fist first, she gets ready to jump she’s left the ropes heading for Rita’s face Smack right in Rita’s face, Rita is crying in pain, and to top it all off les gives her the PIT STOP she is out stone cold.

Ding, Ding, Ding And the winners are Les and Janice well done you are the new tag team champions.

Thanks for reading, MCH

Mon 29/07/02 at 11:09
Regular
"Long time no see!"
Good post, funny too! :)
Can't wait for the sequel now after that! :D

The only problem with that may have been that there was a lack of matches really, those 2 weren't enough. Hey, there's always hope for the sequel.
Mon 29/07/02 at 11:08
Regular
"  "
Hey Sonic, wasn't there a marvel vs Capcom game aswell with Spiderman and stuff? And some flash company made a celebrity slug fest with noel vs Liam and big brother figting :D
Mon 29/07/02 at 10:34
Regular
LOL good post. You gotta do a sequel now after how many people have said.
Sun 28/07/02 at 17:55
Regular
"---SOULJACKER---"
Well, perhaps more of a topic for the TV room, but good none the less.

Oddly enough, such a gaming concept isn't too far fetched. Already we have all of Nintendo's best characters battling it out in Smash Brothers, and as I've recently been reminded, Fighters Megamix mixed up Fighting Vipers and Virtua Fighter Characters.

Also on that front, SNK vs Capcom has got to be one of the most innovative ideas- SNK and Capcom being the greatest 2D fighting game makers of all time.

Anyway, that gives me an idea for a topic;)

Sonic
Sun 28/07/02 at 15:45
Regular
".......on the attac"
Nice one MCH. Perhaps you could book matches for CSW and go head to head with SRW in the WWE forum ;-)
Sun 28/07/02 at 11:45
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Heh, nice post Major Chip Hazard. I've never watched Coronation Street, but I might have to if they ever decide to have a wrestling tournament on it.... ;-)

Nice one.
Sun 28/07/02 at 10:52
What about an Eastenders one.

Phil Mitchell and Jamie Mitchell versus Mark Fowler and Martin Fowler

Pauline Vs. Dot
Sun 28/07/02 at 10:46
I like the idea of a sequel, too. Perhaps Sarah can team up with her new boyfriend, or even her mum, Gail. Ooh, ooh, how about Jack and Vera? He he he... Good post MCH!
Sun 28/07/02 at 10:41
Good post MCH.

Very funny.

You could maybe make a championship with other soaps in as well...
Sun 28/07/02 at 10:37
Regular
"Bobba you"
Very funny post there MCH I liked the specail moves the best myself :D

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.