GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Could be interesting..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 09/05/08 at 17:42
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
Hmmm, where to put this thread - movies or games?

Probably will go down the resi evil route of poor game movies, but it has been announced that Bioshock will be headng to the big screen some time in the future:

Click Here

I was a fan of Bioshock and actually thought the game cried out "movie" from the opening credits. Not sure about the choice of director, but I will probably make judgement when a trailer is released.
Sat 10/05/08 at 21:04
Regular
"Monochromatic"
It is just an awful idea. I loved the first film, it was a complete story and there really is absolutely no need for a sequel. You wouldnt put it past the makers to make the story about the ghost of Donnie.
Sat 10/05/08 at 20:45
Regular
"cachoo"
Nin wrote:
> And while we're on about new films
> here's
> another one for the idiot goth kids to watch.

Terrible idea!
Sat 10/05/08 at 09:41
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
pb wrote:
> Guaranteed to be stuck in limbo for a while though, these type of
> movies generally are.

Halo, perhaps?
Fri 09/05/08 at 22:30
Regular
"I like turtles"
Nin wrote:
> And while we're on about new films
> here's
> another one for the idiot goth kids to watch.

I hate people who pretended to understand that film.It was mental !!.
Fri 09/05/08 at 22:07
Regular
"Monochromatic"
And while we're on about new films here's another one for the idiot goth kids to watch.
Fri 09/05/08 at 22:00
"possibly impossible"
Guaranteed to be stuck in limbo for a while though, these type of movies generally are.
Fri 09/05/08 at 18:42
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
pete_21 wrote:
> Link directing me to news about Codemasters F1 game mate.

Oops, will just change that now :)

GoW movie? May watch have to watch that as I can never sit down long enough to play GoW to understand the full plot.

EDIT: Done
Fri 09/05/08 at 18:38
Regular
"I like turtles"
Link directing me to news about Codemasters F1 game mate.

On the director front got to be the legendary Uwe Boll !.

I am of course joking.If he gets to ruin this potentially great game to movie franchise (to add to all the others he has already done!) I will not be a happy bunny !.

The Gears Of War movie is apparently going ahead as well.That should be top fun !.Mr.Boll better stay well away from this one too!!.
Fri 09/05/08 at 17:42
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
Hmmm, where to put this thread - movies or games?

Probably will go down the resi evil route of poor game movies, but it has been announced that Bioshock will be headng to the big screen some time in the future:

Click Here

I was a fan of Bioshock and actually thought the game cried out "movie" from the opening credits. Not sure about the choice of director, but I will probably make judgement when a trailer is released.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.