GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Miyamoto's President?!"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 26/07/02 at 16:37
Regular
Your back. You've been in a coma for 4 years. We have a new president and things have changed a lot. Uh oh! President Miyamoto is now about to enter the building. Quick clean the floor, wash the windows put on your masks. What the heck? What masks and why? Well since Mr. Miyamoto has been president things have changed a lot. Here's what happened. (Whole room goes blurry and we now appear to be in Central Perk. No wait! We need to be in Central Park. Room goes blurry again and we now appear to be in a park. Good.)

First of all Mr. Miyamoto has learned English in a week and is now learning Spanish too. We are now in the park and he is about to make speech as new president. He says: "Hello, hello, hello, hello. I am Mr. Miyamoto but you can call me Mario Master or Fast Fox. It's up to you. See how nice I'm being already? I have a few changes I'm going to make and here they are."(Unrolls large piece of paper about 7 metres in length. It has dirty pictures of Luigi all along the back.)

Mr. Miyamoto: "Number 1: Central Park will no longer be called Central Park, it will be called Pikachu Park."
Citizen: "What?! That's bull."
Mr.Miyamoto "Number 2: All Nintendo characters must be brought to life within the next 24 hours of else I will destroy trhe world. Ha ha ha ha ha ho! Um I mean... er... um... (runs away)

Next day... We are back in Central.. I mean Pikachu Park again for the second part of the speech and here he is. What? He's dressed in a red top, red "M" hat and blue dungarees. This isn't right is it?

Mr. Miyamoto: "Sorry about yesterday... I ...er.. was in the john. Anyway number 3: All other characters from other companies must be brought to life immediately then killed straight away. Ha ha ha... um... okay. Number 4: You see what I am wearing? This will be your new uniforms for the next week. After the week we will then be wear this only in green. Then Link's outfit and after that a red Pikmin. Then we go back to the start again. Ha ha ha.. oops. Number 5: Families will be randomly chosen by me, to fight in a melee.. I mean meeting in our very own Mushroom Kingdom being created by our slaves... I mean Pikmin... I mean er... me. We shall have a break now so you can get into your Mario... I mean totally original outfits and we'll meet back here."

I've refused to wear the outfit so I've hidden a camera on one of the citizens and I'll wait here and listen... and watch. By the way I'm in prison. Feel sorry for me.

Mr. Miyamoto: "Good to see you all looking like Mar... an original set of people. Now back to the great changes. Number 6: The district Beverley Hills is now going to be called Bowser Hills. Number 7: You all must pay at least £100 every month on Nintndo games. If you have got all of them then buy them as presents.
Citizen: "But they'll have them too because of your terrible changes."
Mr. Miyamoto: Guards! Take him away." (Two huge guards dressed in Donkey Kong suits grab the citizen by the arms and take him inside a small cabin. They exit again covered in a red sunstance.)
Mr. Miyamoto: Guards you have... ketchup on your suits. Oh and a tooth. Everyone back to the changes. Number 7: Everytime I enter the room you must all wear Mario masks. My men to my left will supply them later.
Citizen 2: This is crazy. Why?
Mr. Miyamoto: I'll ask the questions around here.
Citizen 2: What questions?
Mr. Miyamoto: Stop playing innocent.
Citizen 2: Who's playing?
Mr. Miyamoto: Shut up! Number...
Citizen 2: You shut up!
Mr. Miyamoto: Num...
Citizen 2: You're not fit to be a president.
Mr. Miyamoto: Nu...
Citizen 2: You're games suck!
(Mr. Miyamoto pulls out gun and shoots the citizen.)
Mr. Miyamoto: Never make fun of my games! Number 8... hey where is everyone. You'll be sorry!

And we were sorry. Now we are slaves and the Pikmin have taken over with Miyamoto as head. When will this end? And by the way don't blame me, I voted Bush.

Thanks For Reading.
Sat 27/07/02 at 13:04
Regular
"Australian Person."
That didn't make much sense...
Fri 26/07/02 at 16:37
Regular
"Ghosts Can't Die!"
Your back. You've been in a coma for 4 years. We have a new president and things have changed a lot. Uh oh! President Miyamoto is now about to enter the building. Quick clean the floor, wash the windows put on your masks. What the heck? What masks and why? Well since Mr. Miyamoto has been president things have changed a lot. Here's what happened. (Whole room goes blurry and we now appear to be in Central Perk. No wait! We need to be in Central Park. Room goes blurry again and we now appear to be in a park. Good.)

First of all Mr. Miyamoto has learned English in a week and is now learning Spanish too. We are now in the park and he is about to make speech as new president. He says: "Hello, hello, hello, hello. I am Mr. Miyamoto but you can call me Mario Master or Fast Fox. It's up to you. See how nice I'm being already? I have a few changes I'm going to make and here they are."(Unrolls large piece of paper about 7 metres in length. It has dirty pictures of Luigi all along the back.)

Mr. Miyamoto: "Number 1: Central Park will no longer be called Central Park, it will be called Pikachu Park."
Citizen: "What?! That's bull."
Mr.Miyamoto "Number 2: All Nintendo characters must be brought to life within the next 24 hours of else I will destroy trhe world. Ha ha ha ha ha ho! Um I mean... er... um... (runs away)

Next day... We are back in Central.. I mean Pikachu Park again for the second part of the speech and here he is. What? He's dressed in a red top, red "M" hat and blue dungarees. This isn't right is it?

Mr. Miyamoto: "Sorry about yesterday... I ...er.. was in the john. Anyway number 3: All other characters from other companies must be brought to life immediately then killed straight away. Ha ha ha... um... okay. Number 4: You see what I am wearing? This will be your new uniforms for the next week. After the week we will then be wear this only in green. Then Link's outfit and after that a red Pikmin. Then we go back to the start again. Ha ha ha.. oops. Number 5: Families will be randomly chosen by me, to fight in a melee.. I mean meeting in our very own Mushroom Kingdom being created by our slaves... I mean Pikmin... I mean er... me. We shall have a break now so you can get into your Mario... I mean totally original outfits and we'll meet back here."

I've refused to wear the outfit so I've hidden a camera on one of the citizens and I'll wait here and listen... and watch. By the way I'm in prison. Feel sorry for me.

Mr. Miyamoto: "Good to see you all looking like Mar... an original set of people. Now back to the great changes. Number 6: The district Beverley Hills is now going to be called Bowser Hills. Number 7: You all must pay at least £100 every month on Nintndo games. If you have got all of them then buy them as presents.
Citizen: "But they'll have them too because of your terrible changes."
Mr. Miyamoto: Guards! Take him away." (Two huge guards dressed in Donkey Kong suits grab the citizen by the arms and take him inside a small cabin. They exit again covered in a red sunstance.)
Mr. Miyamoto: Guards you have... ketchup on your suits. Oh and a tooth. Everyone back to the changes. Number 7: Everytime I enter the room you must all wear Mario masks. My men to my left will supply them later.
Citizen 2: This is crazy. Why?
Mr. Miyamoto: I'll ask the questions around here.
Citizen 2: What questions?
Mr. Miyamoto: Stop playing innocent.
Citizen 2: Who's playing?
Mr. Miyamoto: Shut up! Number...
Citizen 2: You shut up!
Mr. Miyamoto: Num...
Citizen 2: You're not fit to be a president.
Mr. Miyamoto: Nu...
Citizen 2: You're games suck!
(Mr. Miyamoto pulls out gun and shoots the citizen.)
Mr. Miyamoto: Never make fun of my games! Number 8... hey where is everyone. You'll be sorry!

And we were sorry. Now we are slaves and the Pikmin have taken over with Miyamoto as head. When will this end? And by the way don't blame me, I voted Bush.

Thanks For Reading.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.